KOS bab
SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:98415725
Discord Tag: ryanhighman
KOS bab
Time Played: 250 hours
KOS bab
When First Joined: December 2023
KOS bab
Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Available on call most days from 10am CST - 12am CST. (10-6 would not be large playtimes since Im at work. I am available to join in case someone needs help, tho)
KOS bab
Rank Desired: Tmod
KOS bab
Current Rank: Trusted
KOS bab
What can you do to help the community: I can keep doing what I have been doing: Keep the server fun and make sure everyone is having a good time, while weeding out the trouble makers from the people that just need an explanation of the rules. Since tmod is fairly limited, the main thing I can contribute to the community are my opinions and my time.
KOS bab
Why you want to help the community: Ive grown a bit fond of this place as my new gmod home after losing my last one. Not just that, but I've found some amazing people to hang with and want to see this place stay around to continue being a welcoming place to play.
KOS bab
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Karma Ban
KOS bab
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Trusted (Accepted)
KOS bab
Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes
KOS bab
Other: I realize that within this community I'm very new, relatively, so I wouldnt be surprised if there is some feeling of this being too soon. That's ok if that is the case, but I would still like to use this thread as an opportunity to get some feedback on how I've been doing so far and what, if any, improvements I can make.

I dont really know what else to put here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
+1 Ryan is good staff knows what he's doing and has a clear head Good luck!
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
+7 congrats on the promotion thanks for your indentured servitude
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
+1 he’s super active, ive yet to see or hear about him make a mistake in staffing, and fun to play with!
[Image: kirby.gif]
I agree with this post! +1
I'm iffy about it, you seem to interpret the rules a little bit too on the nose, with little room for things like verbal warnings. I think a little bit more relaxation would treat you well. +0 for now.
this guy RDM'D me for NO reason, he is unsafe to be tmod... beware of his trickery... +1
+1 shown and has been a very capable staff member with a good head on his shoulder and helps foster a good environment.
I agree with Battons and I think part of that comes from needing a bit stronger grasp on the rules and how to enforce them. I think you question yourself sometimes and building a bit more confidence in decision making will help. That being said though, I still think tmod is a position to continue to grow and learn in, and I think you would be able to handle it while building more confidence. +1
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
+1 Has the proper qualifications and experience to adequately perform the duties that are associated with the rank of Test Mod.
[Image: FZxEbKr.gif]