Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adjusting Revenge RDM Guideline Verbiage
Hi retired admin back to make a suggestion on the rules. This regards verbiage in the guidelines regarding Revenge RDM. In the guidelines, it reads "If you determine that an RDM was revenge RDM, give ONE slay and an AWarn for targeting." I feel that a targeting warning of 8 points is a bit excessive for this type of action and a warning for Revenge RDM should be worth 2 points maximum. If the revenge RDM continues over multiple rounds or maps should it only be considered a "Targeting warning". This is a simple suggestion worthy of discussion :). 

Have a great day.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Yeah, I noticed this as I was doing my trusted scenarios and thought it seemed a bit off, I think I might have brought it up in them actually. Definitely should be changed imo, 8 points for what could be as little as one purposeful kill seems excessive.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
Yeah, I could see such a warn being warranted when there’s consistent revenge RDM on the same person or revenge RDM+other forms of making life miserable for another specific player but that being a big warn almost feels like my “friendly to new players” server from the past permabanning on single “blatant RDMs” as we called it. I know staff have discretion with how much is actually done, but it should be changed in the guidelines to ensure new staff don’t become overzealous especially with all the promotions lately, let alone old returning staff trying to learn rules & guideline changes from when they were last playing
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
mannn this shi getting updated in the new and improved guidelines fr fr!!
[Image: stock-vector-admired-emoji-surprised-emo...816711.jpg]
Also, I realize I was likely the one who wrote this back when we adjusted, and am calling out my own mistake LOL. Love you Icey, Tiefling and Chibill <3
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
I recently got revenge rdm'd over the course of several rounds. I chose to report it only after being shot by the perp multiple times across those rounds and after asking them to stop. So I agree with Bryan for the sake of giving a second chance to people before hitting them with an 8pt warn. Thank you President Bryan
[Image: fact_checked-1.gif]
I agree wholeheartedly. 8 points is way too much, honestly the slay and a 2 point warn seem sufficient.

Unless RDMing @Raider Hanks then 2 points should be removed from your warning total
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
someone should have put this in some kind of google doc of guideline revisions
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(02-20-2024, 12:15 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: someone should have put this in some kind of google doc of guideline revisions
since the admins are slacking, Ill do it
Good suggestion even if this was being worked on without you knowing after you retired. Glad it is getting resolved.