Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T door exploit?
<Disclaimer> My R key is extremely unresponsive, some words may not have any Rs in them.

So we were all playing on 67th_way_mc. @"SunB☀☀ty" reported someone for blocking the T room door so he could get in without the T getting out. I didn't know whethe to count that as an exploit o not, so I efained fom doing anything until I get an answe fom hee.
Watching your C4 at 0:05 like
[img=0x252]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/d7/20/a0d7209001731db191ee37f27129285d.jpg[/img]
breaking the map = exploit yes
It's a weird thing that's going to need to be addressed in some manner before it becomes an actual problem.
If you've ever been in the room, and on the other side of the T window; you know it's the only place you cannot be seen for an easy harpoon.
So it's going to be a recurring issue with those who don't know and it requires nothing more than your self (i.e. no props required for the block)

I would also like to add that it seemed like you literally get sucked into the T room as i'd not had my hand on the wasd at the time and actually panicked a bit firing at my inno buddy lol.

Would suggest maybe @Scoovie adding it to the written list of specific map rules to prevent further confusion "No blocking the T door in the Music room of MC67th".

Though really if you ask me, it all seems like a bit of hullabuloo because I can really stand right in the opening of ANY T DOOR ON ANY MAP and prevent some one from exiting.
Including but not limited to Mtt-resort and the orange room exits on Mc67th way. Same thing with literally any one way door actually.

Just really seems like door blocking to me.
Which let's be honest requires a count down before killing and no one is going to admit to being in the T room or even follow their Kos if they do admit to it.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms