Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
:3c
real shit +1
ima go against the grain and -1. You've only been back for a little over a week. You should probably wait until around a month at least. Activity requirements are there to make sure the person will actually be active when they get staff and are actually dedicated to become staff. It shouldn't be overlooked especially since other former staff have been denied for that exact reason. I would definitely +1 in a month or even a few weeks, but it's just too early rn.
former admin2
I think you need more activity, but that's just my opinion. I know you're capable of staffing, but you have 8 consecutive days on in the past month.

[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=Y29jbz8%2F&host=...4836010541]

I don't expect you to be a shut-in and have 30 days, but I think if this were to be up until we have at least 12-16 days of more consistent activity, it might be more convincing and I would support it.

Again, I'm not a hater, just being honest.

Best of luck to you on your app.

For comparison, below is Slater's playtime:

[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=U2xhdGVy&host=64...0278305906]
smh my head
Thank you everyone for the feedback :) I know my activity isn’t where it needs to be but I hoped since I was active on the forums and the discord while I wasn’t so much on the server it would show that I never really ‘left’ the community, just didn’t play much because of my health.
[Image: kirby.gif]
bump and also tattling on myself:

to be completely transparent, i got a warn tonight for slur baiting and i wanted to explain it. a friend rdmed me and i told him in vc i was going to call him a bad word. he asked what word and i responded with 'it starts with an f', then a second later said 'fart' lol. i knew as soon as the words left my mouth that i shouldnt have said it, just unfortunately spoke before thinking. i completely agree that the warn was justified and im not trying to argue it at all, just wanted everyone to know it wasn't malicious! it was my first warn ever on the server in 4 years lol, but i understand getting a warn with a staff app up is a really bad look so i completely get it if this gets denied, i just felt it was important to address here.

thanks everyone <3
[Image: kirby.gif]
+1 godspeed cocogang! this is your turf! o7
Im honoured to give you your first real warn, and I’m still going to +1. You’re fun and relaxed to play with and are pretty chill most of the time. This was one of those warns where it’s barely qualifies, but also needed to be done because of circumstance, and shouldn’t be held against you too much in your effort for staff.

Good luck!
+1 she was mod before she resigned she's definitely responsible enough for staff again <3

luv coco she's stuper sweet
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 got a warn but unfortunately got zero bitches
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
bump
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod