Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
:3c
Ingame Name: coco??

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88878083

Discord Tag: cocoxbean

Time Played: around 700 hours!

When First Joined: october 2020

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I work until 4 EST M-F, but I work from home so in most cases I'd be able to hop on for a bit if needed. Weekends anytime :)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I have 3+ years of experience as an admin on my old server as well as around 1.5 years of experience as staff on dinks. I know how it works, I know how to keep a fun environment alive in the server while also enforcing the rules! I also just recently read through the entirety of the server rules as well as the staff guidelines again so that they'd be fresh in my mind.

Why you want to help the community: I'd like to think I did a pretty good job during my time as staff on dinks lol, really I just want to help out where I can :) This community has a special place in my heart and through the good, bad, and the ugly I've stuck with it, and made some amazing friends in the process. Also my goal is to make it to admin so I can get one of those rubber ducky floats. (kidding) (kind of)

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Joke ban (thanks jack Tongue ) but thats it!

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):
Trusted - https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=16261
Tmod - https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=16735
Mod - https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=17466

How did you find us?: Server list

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread):  Yes like forever ago lol but I will redo if needed!

Other: 
Addressing my resignation- I know I resigned from staff (almost a year ago), the burnout was real lol. My way of making sure burnout doesn't happen again is simply to not force myself to play every day. I used to feel guilty when I wouldnt play every day, which led to me avoiding the game for weeks which caused more guilt lol and led ultimately to resigning.
Addressing my activity- Regarding my inactivity last month, I had a pretty intense hospital stay that required lots of follow up appointments, then the new medication made me pretty sick for a couple weeks. I'm doing a lot better now though :)
[Image: kirby.gif]
+1 Cocogang
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
nvm i am obligated to say u need 2 get ur time up ;(
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
+1 I miss grippy sock meth aunt coco
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 (insert drug of choice here) aunt coco for staff again (was a great mod before too)
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I remember Coco being a good staff member during my inactive tenure, so I see no reason not to bring em back.
+1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1 cocogang fr on top
+1 COCO GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG! <3

I joined the community like... right before she resigned, so I don't know much about her previous tenure as staff; however, she's been an incredibly lovely member of the community ever since I first joined. She's incredibly friendly, helpful, and welcoming to everyone, including the newcomers (one of the biggest reasons I stuck around and fell in love with the community!). I haven't seen a single negative about her, and I 100% believe that she'd perfectly fit right back in on the staff team!
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
+1 cocogang

here before the haters deny you for your time requirements
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
COCO GANG ON TOP

+1