Cimag
Offender's Name: Cimag

Offender's SteamID: 76561198121580434

What Server(s): Dinkleberg's TTT

Offender's Rank: trusted

What They Did: kicked me for no reason

When They Did It: today 2/24/2024

Potential Witnesses: syn

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): [Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

i dont know why he did and i asked him he never gave me answer.
[Image: 200.webp#61-grid1]
I didn’t see this happen but the logs do show you being kicked, cimag should comment shortly
clear admin abuse
I will take the slay and/or strike for Cimag. This was probably deserved.
just join back, its not that deep fr
[Image: giphy.gif]
I'm glad you took it the forums, like a professional adult. I would have continuously kicked him every time he joined until my privilege's were revoked
So is there an actual reason for the kick or are we just cheering staff abuse? Actually asking.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(02-24-2024, 10:34 PM)Cimag Wrote: clear admin abuse

Okay real talk, why did you kick him? 

I get monkeydog is like top 5 hated players in Dinks but he made the right call of posting this.
smh my head
This thread kinda a bad look lmao. You may not like a guy, but these replies are immature lmao. It ain't that deep you don't have to dog the guy when he actually got abused randomly just because you hate him...
former admin2
(02-24-2024, 11:00 PM)chapman Wrote:
(02-24-2024, 10:34 PM)Cimag Wrote: clear admin abuse

Okay real talk, why did you kick him? 

I get monkeydog is like top 5 hated players in Dinks but he made the right call of posting this.
Oh, we were both detectives in inno motel, and when I was jumping across the pit he positioned himself in front of the jump so I fall into the pit, I thought he was being playful since we were both Ds and I kicked him, it seems that wasnt the case