Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cimag
please stop kicking me Cimag.
(02-24-2024, 11:17 PM)kessler. Wrote: please stop kicking me Cimag.
literally *who*?

on second note, stop rdming me smh
(02-24-2024, 11:18 PM)Cimag Wrote:
my name Cimag dur
[Image: QERuGAz.jpeg]
(02-24-2024, 11:08 PM)Cimag Wrote:
(02-24-2024, 11:00 PM)chapman Wrote:
(02-24-2024, 10:34 PM)Cimag Wrote: clear admin abuse

Okay real talk, why did you kick him? 

I get monkeydog is like top 5 hated players in Dinks but he made the right call of posting this.
Oh, we were both detectives in inno motel, and when I was jumping across the pit he positioned himself in front of the jump so I fall into the pit, I thought he was being playful since we were both Ds and I kicked him, it seems that wasnt the case
I asked multiple time in chat and he never gave me a answer.
[Image: 200.webp#61-grid1]
(02-24-2024, 11:25 PM)kessler. Wrote:
(02-24-2024, 11:18 PM)Cimag Wrote:
my name Cimag dur
[Image: QERuGAz.jpeg]
clearly edited and I would put here a Trump gif saying "wrong" but idk how
So did you actually kick kessler? I'm sure they'd be able to find it in the logs. This thread hasn't been a good look imo
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I get that monkeydog isn’t a likeable player in ttt, but what?? This is not a good look at all and if he did kick kessler too, then this should be handled seriously because you shouldn’t be kicking people unless they consent to it.
hello friends billybob here

im not sure your relationship with monkeydog cimag, but unless you are close friends we should not be kicking people in the middle of rounds, especially if we haven't been joking about it.

2, it looks like when monkeydog asked why you kicked him you didnt give him a response. at the very least, cimag, you should have apologized to him when you realized he didnt see it as a joke, and then explained the situation through.

for everyone else, stop being hypocrites, if this was a "popular" member of the community you would all be up in arms.
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Amidst the shitposting there seems a clear verdict.
I also witnessed cimag kick someone (it may have been Kessler but I don't recall) when I was playing a few days ago, wasn't sure as to the context.
Joke kicks ruin your rounds score and karma, and sometimes crash the game. You only kick friends if you know they are ok, and you certainly don't kick random folks who are just trying to escape life for a day.

+1 strike
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(02-25-2024, 08:33 AM)Jammin Wrote: Amidst the shitposting there seems a clear verdict.
I also witnessed cimag kick someone (it may have been Kessler but I don't recall) when I was playing a few days ago, wasn't sure as to the context.
Joke kicks ruin your rounds score and karma, and sometimes crash the game. You only kick friends if you know they are ok, and you certainly don't kick random folks who are just trying to escape life for a day.

+1 strike
I agree completely with this, I've missed many motm rewards from joke kicks (which by the way monkeydog himself has done...)
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions