Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
TheDerpiestHuman For Trusted
Ingame Name: TheDerpiestHuman

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:183081837

Time Played: 1D 17hr 31 min

When First Joined: Nearly a year ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): About 4-6 hours a day, on most days, and time zone is central

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Member

What can you do to help the community?: Enforce rules, Answer questions, help people if they are out of the map, etc.

Why do you want to help the community?: To make the server better, and more enjoyable to play on

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No

How did you find us?: A friend recommended me

[Image: giphy.gif]
you need at least 80 hours to apply for trusted. -1
former admin2
You're missing pretty much everything. And a year ago at 4-6 hours a night with around 30 hours? and first time in forums? 
-1 for staff

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon

As Deadpool said, you need the minimum of 80 hours to apply for Trusted.
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies

You don’t reach prophunts minimum staff application requirement, also only a day and a few hours in a year is something not to be proud of. It’s the summer time, so I recommend putting in a lot of time now and show the prophunt community why you should staff.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Well pretty much what everyone is saying, you need 80 hours which is 3 days
-1 Pretty much what all the other staff has said. And yesterday too I caught you glitching through a spot in PH. Lucky for you the round ended

*excuse my dumbass self again.... I was tired making apps*
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
(06-09-2017, 01:30 PM)Lin Wrote: -1 Pretty much what all the other staff has said. And yesterday too I caught you glitching through a spot in TTT. Lucky for you the round ended

What? I have never even played the TTT server before...

(06-09-2017, 01:30 PM)Lin Wrote: -1 Pretty much what all the other staff has said. And yesterday too I caught you glitching through a spot in TTT. Lucky for you the round ended

You're talking about Derp Gamer, I've never seen DerpiestHuman on TTT before (usernames on the forums match the Steam name of the player since they are linked, probably why you mistaked the two as they both have Derp in their name).

Now back to original staff app, just like everyone else you need the required 80 hours and some more forum time so gotta -1.
(06-09-2017, 02:02 PM)HiddenBlade Wrote:

You're talking about Derp Gamer, I've never seen DerpiestHuman on TTT before (usernames on the forums match the Steam name of the player since they are linked, probably why you mistaked the two as they both have Derp in their name).

Now back to original staff app, just like everyone else you need the required 80 hours and some more forum time so gotta -1.

meant prophunt.... I was tired making this
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]