Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing Toxicity in the Community - Redux
It has come to the attention of Dildo Shwaggins, and maybe other people, than in our daily life we encounter various toxic chemicals in our daily life. Many of these products are used in cleaning and we use them on what we eat off of, pour them down the drain, and dispose of them wantonly. This is not okay. The environment and yourself can be harmed by use of these toxic household chemicals. The big chemical companies will attack anyone who suggests alternatives to the the household alternatives. 

Many cleaning solutions can be replaced by baking soda, vinegar, amongst other nontoxic alternatives. 

Refer to this list for more information and evidence,
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
reminds me of the time i was 9 and mixed all the cleaners under the bathroom sink to make a potion then took a 36 hour nap on the floor :3
[Image: kirby.gif]
Oh fuq I tink I drank da windex again
(02-29-2024, 05:09 PM)coco?? Wrote: reminds me of the time i was 9 and mixed all the cleaners under the bathroom sink to make a potion then took a 36 hour nap on the floor :3
potion that makes you take a 36 hour nap on the floor
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(02-29-2024, 05:09 PM)coco?? Wrote: reminds me of the time i was 9 and mixed all the cleaners under the bathroom sink to make a potion then took a 36 hour nap on the floor :3
perpetual 1-day blinding stew
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(02-29-2024, 04:48 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: It has come to the attention of Dildo Shwaggins, and maybe other people, than in our daily life we encounter various toxic chemicals in our daily life. Many of these products are used in cleaning and we use them on what we eat off of, pour them down the drain, and dispose of them wantonly. This is not okay. The environment and yourself can be harmed by use of these toxic household chemicals. The big chemical companies will attack anyone who suggests alternatives to the the household alternatives. 

Many cleaning solutions can be replaced by baking soda, vinegar, amongst other nontoxic alternatives. 

Refer to this list for more information and evidence,

Then there is I, using Isopropyl Alcohol as bug spray, general surface cleaner, glass cleaner, entertainment (as fuel xD). It also cleans the interior of cars well too.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
without garbage and pollution
i will die of being sad

please throw your garbage into the water
i love to garbagemaxx and need yummy trash

The more microplastics and garbage we eat
the more trashpilled we will be
can i have your mom's credit card to spend on garbage

i also love coal mining
i am so addicted to coal and chemicals
i cant stop mining
it is my favorite things to do