Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Due to Recent Events
I am drunk, but first and foremost that is not an excuse.

During Golf With Your Friends tonight I made a mistake of having the f-slur slip while playing. I did not mean this towards anyone, it just slipped during gameplay. 

Staff should be held accountable for their actions and I personally screwed up. I apologized immediately upfront and let Kap know immediately. I am sorry for what I said and will insure wordage in the future will not be used. I am embarrassed and ashamed of myself for such behavior.

I have asked for a staff strike at minimum and/or a demotion as Discord staff  as should behavior should not be tolerated. I am sincerely sorry for anyone hearing me saying such poor wordage in VC.

Thank you, 

Harmless Potato
???????? ??????
I expect you to step down immediately.
[Image: unknown.png]
Epic Sauce
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]
As a witness to this unfortunate event, I would like to +1 Potato's request for a mod strike. He didn't do it on purpose but even then, Potato has done a bunch for Dink's, like hosting game nights. It would be sad to see him disappear.
in his defense he thought poor people were around him and he was really scared
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
90% of the people in this community had no idea, but thanks tho ig

golf with your friends go hard
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
No we are not doing this, in this way. We will be having a talk.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]