Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This isn't a shitpost. Promise.
Ryzif is one of the best staff I have seen and definitely knows how to get the job done. Denying him due to time would be a huge mistake. Due to his past work ethic and way of handling situations, I know that he will be a huge help to the discord team. I also have no doubt that he will stay on top of what needs to be done. +1 my friend!!
Old man about to pull out his old keyboard. +1 because I want to see someone mute Carson
[Image: unknown.png]
(03-03-2024, 09:08 PM)Bread (2) Wrote: Do you have any unexpired discord infractions? If so, please explain why. None that I know of. I'm generally a good noodle.  
I definitely abused your account with auttaja at some point.

Ryzif was one of the best PH admins I've seen, only behind Fish, Pixie, Possum, Chelllman, and Milk.

In seriousness, he's handled discord issues in the past well and ended up taking over GSU at one point. For that alone he should be made discord king
+1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
ez +1 Ryzif was fantastic staff
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Welcome back to the staff team.

You application has been accepted.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed