Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gif in signature not working?
Idk if this is the right forum pls move as needed.
My signature is broken, my precious gif from discord no longer plays.
Is there an alternate host I need to use, or just a temporary thing, or are gifs borked?

Thank you to @murl for alerting me in discord, thank you to @dan and @.cee for helping me make the moment, and thank you to @Gabe for the advanced cash payment for my troubles.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(03-05-2024, 08:23 PM)Jammin Wrote: Idk if this is the right forum pls move as needed.
My signature is broken, my precious gif from discord no longer plays.
Is there an alternate host I need to use, or just a temporary thing, or are gifs borked?

Thank you to @murl for alerting me in discord, thank you to @dan and @.cee for helping me make the moment, and thank you to @Gabe for the advanced cash payment for my troubles.
All discord linked files stop working after 24hour due to their new thing to stop you using it as a CDN. :(
Damn, ok.
I recall at one point forums were limiting image hosting to just discord, is there an acceptable alternative the forums use?
No rush, I remember why open drive was removed - but I want to honor Dan and Cee properly :)

I use imgur for mine.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
imgur or gyazo is probably your best bet now
had this issue pop up for me the other day too
Go to imgur, upload a picture and share to community (requires an account, haven't tested this without using one so you might not have to) then copy the link of the image with right click and paste that into the insert image option.

You guys are some of the best admins and Battons weve had, thanks again!
I'll try it this weekend