Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what happened
The suspense. The undeniable hunger to keep going. The lust for power. Whatever happened to opening crates? What happened to that feeling of joy when you finally hit that purple or yellow square? There's something that's been bothering me and its the unboxing animation for the opening of each crate. I mean the animation is half the reason I even want to do it. Now, I'm not sure if its a problem with pointshop or what but the box that says "skip unboxing animation" is always ticked for me. So the animation never really plays unless I untick it, however when the next map rolls around its back to being ticked again. This means no more animation and man I really don't think its needed to go into the settings every time I open crates just for a dumb animation. But it adds a feel to the crate that isn't there when you just straight up get the item. You get to see really just how close you were and it gives you the drive to keep going. Years ago when I first played the crates were definitely one of the things that caught my eye. Don't get me wrong I love the maps and all the work everyone puts into them and there's probably more important stuff to do than fixing a setting but I would like to see if its possible to save the setting for each person. Everyone wants a different experience but I feel the default should be with the animation on if it's not possible for everyone to have their own settings saved in pointshop. Everyone's just missing out otherwise. Maybe I'm the only one who cares about it because everyone else already has every possible item but I still want to see the animation without having to change settings every map. Thank you for listening to my ted talk lol.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have almost 700 hours on the server and I didn’t even know that was an option
[Image: kirby.gif]
have you tried hitting the save button
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(03-08-2024, 09:58 AM)Nah, I'd Cum. Wrote: have you tried hitting the save button
ur trolling right? its the pointshop settings not gmod settings or am I an idiot because I dont see a save button and or cant find one as ive been looking for days
(03-08-2024, 10:25 AM)Oreos™ Wrote:
(03-08-2024, 09:58 AM)Nah, I'd Cum. Wrote: have you tried hitting the save button
ur trolling right? its the pointshop settings not gmod settings or am I an idiot because I dont see a save button and or cant find one as ive been looking for days
[Image: image.png?ex=65fdabc7&is=65eb36c7&hm=d9e...4228f48b2&]
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
I have skip animation on because I open like 200 crates at a time. Listen to what they said ^
nice try EA/Blizzard marketing executive
[Image: image.png?ex=65fdabc7&is=65eb36c7&hm=d9e...4228f48b2&]
no way. I feel blind as fuck this should be moved to shitposting ;-; my eyes have scanned right over that button everytime and I kept looking around the borders and way below it… thank you lol now I feel like a complete dumbass.

(03-08-2024, 03:16 PM)murl Wrote: nice try EA/Blizzard marketing executive
you got me… now to keep you quiet im gonna need you to step into the room on your right ;)