grief
Offender's Name: grief

Offender's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:438087125

What Server(s): TTT

Offender's Rank: MOD

What They Did: Was Banned After Saying "if i am not traitor next round, i hate you all" can't tell if that was the reason why but i was warned before an mod/admin Came on (honestly i think  warnings points make no sense when it comes to non RDM cause there's so many things worse)

Proof: in the Attachments Below

Potential Witnesses: Monkeydog, and some other staff (Chibill,Damien, and Low Class Staff Ranks Like Trusted)

Other: All Due Respect Seeing as i am not the only guy who seems to F**k Around and get Warning points but i never seen anyone get banned after they got it. can't tell if its staff with favoritism of who's pet but i do feel that this was a little abusive     
Looks like you hit the 10 point warn you should just wait it out its not that long
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
yeah so we're lost

edit: you hit 10 pts threshold for warns, your statement was not the reason you were banned, not favoritism you just hit the threshold of banning, others haven't yet if they weren't banned
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
are you illiterate? you got banned for hitting the 10 point threshold lmao. no favoritism here, -1.
(03-11-2024, 12:36 AM)Wrom Wrote: Looks like you hit the 10 point warn you should just wait it out its not that long
so i get warned before a higher staff Gets on? how in the world does that make even make sense?

[Image: ?imw=512&&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imc...rbox=false]

-1 that was not the reason you were banned. You had reached 10 points from wanna and received a day ban. You can check warn points and such on the staff guidelines found in the TTT rules.

(03-11-2024, 12:38 AM)Umbrella Corporation Wrote:
(03-11-2024, 12:36 AM)Wrom Wrote: Looks like you hit the 10 point warn you should just wait it out its not that long
so i get warned before a higher staff Gets on? how in the world does that make even make sense?
mods and admins can ban.
(03-11-2024, 12:38 AM)slater Wrote:
[Image: ?imw=512&&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imc...rbox=false]

-1 that was not the reason you were banned. You had reached 10 points from wanna and received a day ban. You can check warn points and such on the staff guidelines found in the TTT rules.

(03-11-2024, 12:38 AM)Umbrella Corporation Wrote:
mods and admins can ban.
but i was warned by a trusted
You were banned for hitting the 10 point warn threshold, which is a 1 day ban. All staff may issue warns, but only mods and admins can issue bans. If you hit a warn threshold while no mods or admins are available, your steamid is posted in a channel for a mod or admin to handle when one is available.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]