Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appeal for discord ban
(03-15-2024, 07:38 AM)Ryzif Wrote: I honestly find it hard to believe that I'd be against someone who appealed like two years after their initial ban but honestly nah, I think we're good. -1

We've had people cross the lines before but there are somethings that aren't ever going to be overlooked. Even hackers have more leniency than the shit you brought in lmao
I believe I am a extremely different person than what I was like back in 2022
that is a lot of negative reputation!

do you know of anyone in the community that would come to this thread and say a nice word or two about you? people that don't have any connections or friends that come back are more likely to post unhinged things the moment they're unbanned

edit: i have no idea why i posted this lmao this guy is toast
(03-16-2024, 03:39 AM)murl Wrote: that is a lot of negative reputation!

do you know of anyone in the community that would come to this thread and say a nice word or two about you? people that don't have any connections or friends that come back are more likely to post unhinged things the moment they're unbanned

edit: i have no idea why i posted this lmao this guy is toast
No I don't know of anyone who would do that
Last post on the matter, my apologies for posting multiple times.

Ok, I went back thru your ban history on the forums, spent an entire 2 minutes on this - which is about 1.9 minutes more than I should have spent on you.

Your past behavior was not related to "creepy behavior" - it was stirring up useless shitty arguments and being an overall dickhead in the discord.
It appeared that you were banned for a week in June 2022 for obtaining 5 strikes in less than a week, seemingly around stirring up drama and getting into useless arguments.
Strikes included using slurs, baiting/inciting drama, and antisemitism, as per one of the older appeal threads.
You then proceeded to get yourself permanently banned shortly after rejoining for doing the exact same shit, and put 0 effort into your shitposts of appeals.
After finally getting unbanned in November of 2022, it took you 3 days to get permanently banned again, after a clear warning that any future mistakes would result in a ban.
Promoting a pedophile at all in a discord server for a fucking gmod community that has had to purge such people in the past is a good example of a mistake. Your defense at the time of "unban me for the only thing I posted was a video about a man trying to get his cupcake" clearly shows how you see the situation in your eyes.

Do people change in 18 months time? Yes.
Is it possible that you have changed? Maybe.
Is it worth bringing you back into a discord, one that is much better to be in now than when you were around, to find out? No.
What will end up happening if you are unbanned? Probably a day or two goes by, things are calm, then you start useless bullshit with other users for no reason.
Sorry, but I cannot ever defend your entry back into the discord.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(03-17-2024, 09:11 PM)Jammin Wrote: Last post on the matter, my apologies for posting multiple times.

Ok, I went back thru your ban history on the forums, spent an entire 2 minutes on this - which is about 1.9 minutes more than I should have spent on you.

Your past behavior was not related to "creepy behavior" - it was stirring up useless shitty arguments and being an overall dickhead in the discord.
It appeared that you were banned for a week in June 2022 for obtaining 5 strikes in less than a week, seemingly around stirring up drama and getting into useless arguments.
Strikes included using slurs, baiting/inciting drama, and antisemitism, as per one of the older appeal threads.
You then proceeded to get yourself permanently banned shortly after rejoining for doing the exact same shit, and put 0 effort into your shitposts of appeals.
After finally getting unbanned in November of 2022, it took you 3 days to get permanently banned again, after a clear warning that any future mistakes would result in a ban.
Promoting a pedophile at all in a discord server for a fucking gmod community that has had to purge such people in the past is a good example of a mistake. Your defense at the time of "unban me for the only thing I posted was a video about a man trying to get his cupcake" clearly shows how you see the situation in your eyes.

Do people change in 18 months time? Yes.
Is it possible that you have changed? Maybe.
Is it worth bringing you back into a discord, one that is much better to be in now than when you were around, to find out? No.
What will end up happening if you are unbanned? Probably a day or two goes by, things are calm, then you start useless bullshit with other users for no reason.
Sorry, but I cannot ever defend your entry back into the discord.
I see
Your appeal has been denied, and you can appeal again 04/18/2024. I would recommend becoming more active on one of the in-game servers for a while so that people can get a feel for how much you've changed since you were banned.