Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
small incend loophole
If you can throw an incend away it prob means your too close to it Smile
former admin2
(03-13-2024, 08:58 PM)Deadpoolz Wrote: If you can throw an incend away it prob means your too close to it Smile
I believe he walked up to it to throw it 

(03-13-2024, 08:58 PM)Nah, I'd Cum. Wrote:
(03-13-2024, 08:50 PM)Oreos™ Wrote:
(03-13-2024, 08:45 PM)dong Wrote: Player A threw the incend, and like what most people do, player B throws it away from themselves to avoid dying. That unfortunately went in your direction and killed you. I told you two separate times to report Player A for this because it was their fault and I would have slain them for you easily. 

You eventually hold an incend and it kills you and Player B like 1-2 rounds after the initial report you made on him. I slayed you for revenge rdm because to me, with the previous report in mind, made the most sense. He called you stupid or something and you kept going on in chat and I told you to chill out and just try to enjoy the game, you said something else and then I changed it to "you need to leave each other alone and vibe."

People throwing holy hand grenades or any explosive in general away from them is very common. To me this was just a mix up even after I tried clarifying.
From what they were both saying though the guy couldve easily avoided it. And I dont hold grudges but the guy started becoming extremely hostile as if he did it on purpose. Even if this isnt the case for this specific incident I still think purposeful redirection of a grenade should be slayable.
if the 'purposeful redirection' becomes slayable then youre just saying people can't take an action to save themselves where theyd probably die/take a good chunk of damage, which is silly
Not people who have incends actually thrown at them. the ones who go out of their way to grab it and throw it with the intent to rdm or get someone else slain.
(03-13-2024, 09:01 PM)Oreos™ Wrote:
(03-13-2024, 08:58 PM)Deadpoolz Wrote: If you can throw an incend away it prob means your too close to it Smile
I believe he walked up to it to throw it 

(03-13-2024, 08:58 PM)Nah, I'd Cum. Wrote:
(03-13-2024, 08:50 PM)Oreos™ Wrote:
(03-13-2024, 08:45 PM)dong Wrote: Player A threw the incend, and like what most people do, player B throws it away from themselves to avoid dying. That unfortunately went in your direction and killed you. I told you two separate times to report Player A for this because it was their fault and I would have slain them for you easily. 

You eventually hold an incend and it kills you and Player B like 1-2 rounds after the initial report you made on him. I slayed you for revenge rdm because to me, with the previous report in mind, made the most sense. He called you stupid or something and you kept going on in chat and I told you to chill out and just try to enjoy the game, you said something else and then I changed it to "you need to leave each other alone and vibe."

People throwing holy hand grenades or any explosive in general away from them is very common. To me this was just a mix up even after I tried clarifying.
From what they were both saying though the guy couldve easily avoided it. And I dont hold grudges but the guy started becoming extremely hostile as if he did it on purpose. Even if this isnt the case for this specific incident I still think purposeful redirection of a grenade should be slayable.
if the 'purposeful redirection' becomes slayable then youre just saying people can't take an action to save themselves where theyd probably die/take a good chunk of damage, which is silly
Not people who have incends actually thrown at them. the ones who go out of their way to grab it and throw it with the intent to rdm or get someone else slain.
How do you intend to prove that?
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
What am I reading. The dude who threw the incin is at fault end of story. Unless.... there was a secret plot for one player to throw an incen and then the other guy magneto sticks it at someone. Wait even in that case the dude who threw the incin is at fault.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Oreos, in the future, please invest in using your ENTER key when making a forum post if you're writing extensively so it's easier on the eyes.

As for the actual post in itself, I resonate with what TDawg4 said entirely. This was on the person that threw the grenade.
smh my head
personally i prefer to buy the grenade launcher as a detective and kill all the afks with my incid launcher, but to each their own
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
(03-14-2024, 10:49 AM)BillyBob Wrote: personally i prefer to buy the grenade launcher as a detective and kill all the afks with my incid launcher, but to each their own
Hey look, it's Bob!!

You have little reason to throw incens as an inno. Bob is responsible, Jake or whomever may have been trying to clear the space. If you chose to forgive Bob then so be it.

Don't throw incens if you can't handle the heat.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
The only time I agree with this sentiment is if a T is throwing a holy or something and an inno yoinks it across the map and it lands on your t buddy. That's kind of a no-fault unlucky situation
Personally whenever I get detective I just buy incend and kill everyone. Ez win GG get gud.
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]
Just for a little context, the map this happened on was ttt_floodlights. The grenade was thrown at the first second of the round, at Joe’s feet. Floodlights is an insanely small map with very tight hallways. Even if I - sorry, “Joe” could have thrown it anywhere else, it still would have been the original thrower’s fault, especially on a map like floodlights.

I should also point out that there were staff members who were on at the time of this event and they told you to drop the issue multiple times. Time to wipe the tears off your face and move on.