Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
small incend loophole
Okay if this was on floodlights Joe here actually likely did a good deed by saving Bob from getting banned for mass. Joe is a hero and Bob should have 100% been to blame for any outcome what the
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
something something something rewatch value
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(03-15-2024, 09:25 PM)Oreos™ Wrote:
(03-15-2024, 08:44 AM)Nelluc9 Wrote: Just for a little context, the map this happened on was ttt_floodlights. The grenade was thrown at the first second of the round, at Joe’s feet. Floodlights is an insanely small map with very tight hallways. Even if I - sorry, “Joe” could have thrown it anywhere else, it still would have been the original thrower’s fault, especially on a map like floodlights.

I should also point out that there were staff members who were on at the time of this event and they told you to drop the issue multiple times. Time to wipe the tears off your face and move on.
youre a fucking dickhead and I hope karma bites you in the ass. You pretty much kept egging me on by being an absolute ass and thats why I still think you pulled that shit on purpose. wipe the tears off my face? fuck you annoying little cunt and suck my fat fucking cock. I left your name out of this for a reason and if you even read the thread I didn’t care about this one instance I was speaking in general I wasn’t trying to prove anyone guilty or not. Again smd.
[Image: 8LZOhkL.png]
former admin2
you got some tears still dripping there buddy, need a shoulder?
An inno doesn't need to throw an incen at any point within the round unless the traitor is sitting in a corner or you are using it to block off the area you are in because the traitors are coming for you.
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
ok I think that’s enough for this, seems the points got across