Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
intergalactic incident with cimag
Shocked 
Offender's name: Cimag
Offender's Steamid: 76561198121580434
Server: TTT
Offender's Rank: Trusted

What they did: Forced my response in their own report while I was still alive in the round
When they did it: 3/15/24 ~6:40PM EST
Potential Witnesses: @tiefling lesbian @"thaye •̫•" 

Proof
Video of the incident
Arrow  https://streamable.com/j2qqje

Discussion with tiefling
[Image: cimag.jpg?ex=66075d5c&is=65f4e85c&hm=5b7...761216d5c&]

Other: There were two points of confusion to clear up. First was that tiefling thought I was claiming that she forced the report. I didn't realize this during our conversation. It was Cimag that I was calling out in my report response and subsequent discussion. Confusion over the existence of a forced report response command was the second point, which is when Thaye logged onto the server and rediscovered it. It was used against me which unfortunately got me beaten to death.

Cimag did no wrong by reporting me, I won't defend that, I skipped parts of the rules to kill him. But he used his staff power to sabotage me afterwards. It being referred to as an occasional bug makes me question if this has happened before and been brushed off. Not cool.
This is his second abuse thread in a month, that's a little worrisome.

I really appreciate that you have the evidence both video and screenshots.

If there's a way to prove that it was Cimag who forced the response, then I say this is strikable. Let the players play the round and then have them answer. There's absolutely no need to force a response. 

+1 for a strike if it's without a shred of doubt Cimag forced it.
smh my head
(03-15-2024, 07:50 PM)nico Wrote: First was that tiefling thought I was claiming that she forced the report. I didn't realize this during our conversation.
[...]
It being referred to as an occasional bug makes me question if this has happened before and been brushed off. Not cool.
To clarify, I didn't think you were claiming I forced it, I meant that a different player had accused me of using it a few days ago when I hadn't and that I didn't know it existed, which is why I thought it was a bug. Idk what happened there, but thaye showed me that it is apparently a feature.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
this is not a bug and doesnt just happen on accident lol you can force a player to respond to a report whenever you want which is exactly what happened here
+1 L abuse of power
This is actually pretty damning, and unfortunately has no rewatch value. I'm sure Tiefling knows this at this point (oop, took too long to type), but for anyone else who might not, that is a function, it's very rarely used (used to use it to get mass bans off the ground when someone massed afks but they weren't there to report, basically)

Definitely a +1 for a strike, that's actually wild to do, unless there's some more solid defense than his last abuse post.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
To be clear to everyone else, there IS a force response command in the rdm manager than makes it pop up like what was used here.

+1 for strike or whatever,
also for what it's worth it's blatantly obvious he planted the C4 lol
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(03-15-2024, 07:56 PM)chapman Wrote: If there's a way to prove that it was Cimag who forced the response
I asked him if he did after thaye showed me and he said yes
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
+1 for strike. force response has been a feature for awhile, and this is very clear abuse. I don't have the slightest clue as to why it was used here.
+1 for strike wtf what that bruh
former admin2
(03-15-2024, 08:09 PM)proper Wrote: This has been a function at least since I was last TTT staff (a long time ago). I've also seen it happen once before on this server, I believe in the last week. (I don't remember who did it)

Whenever I've been on with Cimag I've seen some form of staff abuse, not to mention a previous abuse report against him. Either way, +1, the evidence is in fact damning.
And there is in fact rewatch value as abuse from him has happened before. +1 for strike
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]