Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
intergalactic incident with cimag
probably should've walked a lap before doing that. +1 strike
+1 obvious abuse. who promoted cimag....
Forced response is only something meant to be used for reports that were not answered because of map change (it doesnt auto-open when you load in). +1 for strike unless cimag can provide an explanation.
i'd like to note that I did not witness the event itself, only heard it second hand from nico, I just demonstrated that the button to force reply is in fact there. (not really that relevant but im just covering my bases)

other than that, I am in favor for a strike, as forcing a popup on a player to get them killed is akin to a tmod using fspec or a mod using tp to kill a player without their consent.

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
I would like to see a response from @Cimag as this seems pretty damning unless there is some new info to be presented. It is still yet to be seen what the possible rewatch value will be.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
This is very much blatant staff abuse, I was told to never use force respond for reports when I got taught the commands. The fact that someone got to admin and didn't know this existed means the teaching aspect of staffing needs to be reworked in opinion.
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
Genuine question to Cimag: Why are you still staff? Considering this and the kick incident, it just seems like you’re using staff powers out of spite and you don’t seem to show any remorse (at least from the kick incident). That makes me think it will keep happening and we’ll see this type of thread every month or so. Apologies if that is too blunt
(03-15-2024, 08:10 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(03-15-2024, 07:56 PM)chapman Wrote: If there's a way to prove that it was Cimag who forced the response
I asked him if he did after thaye showed me and he said yes

Due to this information, I've changed my opinion.

+1 for a demotion. I think Cimag has made it very clear that he does not care about properly enforcing the rules on server and does not need to be staff.
smh my head
(03-15-2024, 10:36 PM)YourMateMurph Wrote: This is very much blatant staff abuse, I was told to never use force respond for reports when I got taught the commands. The fact that someone got to admin and didn't know this existed means the teaching aspect of staffing needs to be reworked in opinion.
Iceys workin on this currently no worries
A strike will be issued.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]