Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I haven't been back for even one week
Paying for Donor to be a cunt. Just send Dink the Donor removal and permanent ban until they make a unban request.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
What a hate filled person. Get rid.
Hi Everyone. Sorry for the late post. The PH mod team is currently investigating this case. We will adjudicate this and resolve it no later than 4/23 at 11:00 PM EST.

please hang tight.

thank you.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(04-21-2024, 09:25 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: Hi Everyone. Sorry for the late post. The PH mod team is currently investigating this case. We will adjudicate this and resolve it no later than 4/23 at 11:00 PM EST.

please hang tight.

thank you.

Recommendation. I would not give a time frame, it takes as long as it takes always l. No matter the situation.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
(04-21-2024, 09:58 PM)Super Milk Chan Wrote:
(04-21-2024, 09:25 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: Hi Everyone. Sorry for the late post. The PH mod team is currently investigating this case. We will adjudicate this and resolve it no later than 4/23 at 11:00 PM EST.

please hang tight.

thank you.

Recommendation. I would not give a time frame, it takes as long as it takes always l. No matter the situation.
Hi all

the mod team has concluded our investigation and voting. We find the accused guilty of donor abuse, and have therefore voted to permanently ban this individual and seek removal of his donor rank. thank you.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD