Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I haven't been back for even one week
Offender's Name: Devv

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:566071011

What Server: Prop Hunt

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: They were gagged by me for saying the n-word and the f-slur. the recording starts about a min after I gagged him. Then he proceeded to buy donor to gag me and ungag himself. I attempted to give him another chance but as he went on about how it was worthless, getting banned on a server he doesn't give a fuck about it was clear to me kicking him was a better option. Especially after several warnings, thats when he rejoined and started spam kicking me so I was unable to join.

When They Did It: "Melodine / Deer-ly — Today at 1:45 PM EST what the fuck do i do when i get spam kicked and can't use !phhelp"

Witnesses: :), eepy, lazysushi

Proof: https://youtu.be/BmeN1D7MHfc
1:06 - 3:11   =[purchased donor after being gagged to gag me, I undo his first gag (round gag) and the one placed on me by him]
4:19 - 4:32   =[transphobia, not relevant to donor abusing but i want it time stampped]
6:21 - 8:56   =[gag wars, back n foruth gag and ungags]
8:56 - 11:27 =[I kick him, rejoins to gag me again. I kick him a second time before he kicks me using scoreboard]

[Image: 3d5aed23d64af0ba50562da0791f2704.png]

Other: donor trusted when? | I'm so gangster I like to be an object and runaway
oh wait.
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
Yeah... He just buy donir to abuse it. I am +1 on removeal od donor and prob a week of minge.
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
honestly? looks like malicious donor purchase + donor abuse + transphobia, and honestly general minge.

+1 to get rid of this dude and to remove his donor.

dude has already recieved a temp ban, and I will talk with the other PH mod about what to do ban wise.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
+1 for warn or removal for donor, donor moment
tell them "thanks for the $15" and remove the rank. clearly malicious and they don't care so why give them the time of day with a strike
+1 donor removal and a minimum 1 week ban.  Clearly bought donor to abuse it
Thx for the $15, devv. Your money will really help making the server better. Unfotunately, you won't be around to see it for a while. Why you thought it was a good idea to buy donor to get back at another donor that gagged you for a legit reason and then take it the worst step and kick them I'll never know. See you in probably a week or more depending on what the mods agree on.
LET ME IN.
[Image: The_Fiend_2.jpg]

+1 on donor removal

[Image: giphy.gif]
Let's just get rid of shitheads like this? We're all for improving the community, so let's just cut the head from the snake before it can bite us in the ass.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
My dude paid $15 to spread some hate. All the Steam games he could've bought with dat money. Classic troll L behavior. Bean him till his donor is removed for W energy.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]