Rowan383 Ban Appeal
Name: Rowan383

SteamID: Rowan10

Who Banned You: Kaptain Les

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reasons for Admins to Unban: My original ban was fair, I do not deny that I acted poorly, and I'm sorry to the 3 people I RDMed. However, this was my first ban, it was 9 months ago, this was my favorite G-Mod server, and this will not be repeat behavior. Regardless, thanks for reading my appeal  Blush

Quick Edit: I have been told that I also tried to evade ban twice, I had forgotten about this, I am sorry for not including it originally I did not mean to do so in bad faith.
I would like to point out that even when I ban evaded I did not come back vengefully, I did not come back to the server and mass RDM, or even RDM. I think this shows that my intentions here are not to violate again, but simply to play on my favorite G-Mod server.
SteamID STEAM_0:0:104992495

So not only did you Mass RDM, you evaded the ban twice. Care to touch on that, too?
Hey, how come you ban evaded twice and mass rdmed on one of those alts? Not voting yet, just wanna see a response.
(03-19-2024, 06:52 PM)Damien Wrote: Hey, how come you ban evaded twice and mass rdmed on one of those alts? Not voting yet, just wanna see a response.
I forgot I did that, I'll update my post, sorry.

Here was what I added:
I have been told that I also tried to evade ban twice, I had forgotten about this, I am sorry for not including it originally I did not mean to do so in bad faith.
I would like to point out that even when I ban evaded I did not come back vengefully, I did not come back to the server and mass RDM, or even RDM. I think this shows that my intentions here are not to violate again, but simply to play on my favorite G-Mod server.
I would also like to add that when you ban evaded it was only 2 days after the ban and occurred around midnight CST. (First alt was banned then you came back an hour later after that). You have not ban evaded since.

Some more info on the ban, was banned on 6/3/2023, ban evasion happened on 6/5/2023 around midnight.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
+1 to unban based on the presented evidence so far. Seems like the man is just trying to play some ttt.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Its been long enough +1
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
what a ttt deprivation does to a mf.... 

+1
Ban evasion seems old enough to where I don’t think it’s a huge issue at this point. +1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Long enough +1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks