Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ttt_floodlights patch
people that spam lights in any map or game in general (lethal) should have both hands degloved so they can never interface with technology again
(03-20-2024, 10:56 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: dark maps suck ass
just say your eyesight is terrible (i also cannot see and get angry when i die from unknown reasons bc i cant see shit [keep the dark shit its fun])
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
+1 if its annoying and no one likes it, it should be removed
Just edit the properties of the button to add a longer cooldown. Probably won't be too much work. Decompile the map, make the change, then recompile and post it on the workshop. Anyone who has even looked at mapmaking could do it.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(03-21-2024, 05:15 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Just edit the properties of the button to add a longer cooldown. Probably won't be too much work. Decompile the map, make the change, then recompile and post it on the workshop. Anyone who has even looked at mapmaking could do it.
Too much work just axe it
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
The map patching add-on was intended as a bandaid anyway. A map with a bunch of patches should be fixed in a proper map editor anyway as it'll use less resources.

For anyone who wants to get into editing maps, adding player clips is one of the easiest things you can do in hammer and is a good entry tool to learning it.
[Image: b_560x95.png]