Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ttt_floodlights patch
(03-21-2024, 08:37 AM)Jammin Wrote: For lights I don't understand why lights are map patched. Turning off lights are sus/KOS in OT if memory serves.
The lights on floodlights are extremely easy to spam on and off very quickly leading to an unpleasant experience for the entire map, and it would be even more exploitable now that there's a faster melee to do it with
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
I feel like the best solution would be make it a T button with a timer and a cooldown timer
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(03-21-2024, 09:29 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(03-21-2024, 08:37 AM)Jammin Wrote: For lights I don't understand why lights are map patched. Turning off lights are sus/KOS in OT if memory serves.
The lights on floodlights are extremely easy to spam on and off very quickly leading to an unpleasant experience for the entire map, and it would be even more exploitable now that there's a faster melee to do it with
The entire map is unpleasant enough as it is!!!
Having everyone spawn in the propkill room is a nightmare. The map feels like the only time ttt becomes lawless, I say just remove it entirely lmao
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(03-21-2024, 10:49 AM)Foxka Wrote: The entire map is unpleasant enough as it is!!!
Having everyone spawn in the propkill room is a nightmare. The map feels like the only time ttt becomes lawless, I say just remove it entirely lmao
no way
(03-21-2024, 11:10 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(03-21-2024, 10:49 AM)Foxka Wrote: The entire map is unpleasant enough as it is!!!
no way
if this post receives 1 like it's getting removed
We're just a giant ass
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
floodlights will NEVER be removed.

the only way floodlights gets removed is if innomotel goes with it
(03-20-2024, 10:36 PM)YourMateMurph Wrote: Map patching the ability to not turn off the lights on floodlights takes away a core mechanic of the map. Being a T and causing chaos by keep turning off the lights is a feature that map has and anyone being able to turn it back one with just a simple interaction makes it pretty balanced. 

I know the lights can be turned off currently with an explosion but then they are off the whole round which I find to be worse then someone turning the off till someone heads down and turns them back on.

I think the best solution would be making it KOS/Killable to spam the lights since then it would be minging or something else.

also you cant get into the elevators anymore on stadium and I feel like this is also a dumbass map patch
Im the reason for the elevators patch i am sorry murph
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
(03-21-2024, 11:58 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: floodlights will NEVER be removed.

its too late the community has spoken.
We're just a giant ass
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I’m in favor of floodlights being removed until I stop getting RDMd with props pre round.
(03-21-2024, 09:29 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
I see... If it's exploitable then that's understandable.
But, maybe upgrade touching the lights or being near them to KOSable, and maybe define spamming as a warnable offense of trolling.

My main issue is removing a legitimate gameplay element rather than restricting the 2-3 dickheads abusing an exploit. I get the temporary patch but I feel a middle ground can be reached :)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks