Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey guyes
Star 
What name do you usually go by on the server?

necro

What is your Discord account username?

necromaka

What is your Discord ID?

When did you join the discord? (found under "member since" on your server profile)

May 28th, 2022

Are you 18 years of age or older?

Yurr

What staff position are you applying for?

Discord Helper

Do you have any unexpired discord infractions? If so, please explain why.

I reckon not Angel

Have you received any punishments in any of the GMod servers or forums within the past 12 months? If so, please explain why.

I don't believe so Rolleyes

What made you decide to apply?

I should put in what I've received, help scratch the proverbial back and whatnot.

What do you plan to do to help the Discord community?

Enforce rules, provide input between important and serious topics, keep chat alive (hopefully), and allow anyone to be welcome into this wonderful community. 

Anything else to add?

If not for this community and my friends made through this community I genuinely don't know where or who I'd be. I feel that the amount of time I've been here should be reimbursed in a form of staff help to this community. I'd like to thank you all for being so nice to me. Whether this app is approved or denied, no hard feelings nor foul. I will take your input and criticisms into serious consideration and apply them to further future activities. Thank you for reading!

(P.S. I'm banning that carton guy as soon as I get the chance.)
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]
+1 for my straight friend <3
[Image: venom.gif]

+1
+1 not annoying
+1 would do a great job
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 one of the nicest members of this community. Level headed so he should do great!
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
I like this guy +1
-1 posts in shitposting instead of general.

+1 level headed and empathetic individual who can take a neutral, fair approach to just about every situation.

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
Has been nothing but kind, respectful and a fun person to interact with. In my opinion would be a fantastic add to the staff team.

+1 all the way
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
ez +1
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod