Dralga's Ban Appeal
Ingame Name: [MyG] Dralga tsu

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86134371

Who Banned You: DaKody

Reason For Ban: "In case you aren't already, fuck off"

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: There was a bunch of drama 8 years ago that I am not proud of. Since then i've committed the ultimate gamer treason and acquired "a wife" and "a job". I'm still very passionate about Garry's Mod, as it will always hold a soft spot in my heart. Truthfully, i will likely rarely play on the actual TTT server, as i am still doing my own thing, but this is more of a gesture of friendship. I've had the chance to speak to a couple of admins from Dink's and we worked together to keep gmod a safer place. I'd like to continue to work together and maybe reconnect with some old friends if they are still around. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):
No, DaKody only gave me one chance :C

Other:
Dakody ban for 8 year old drama? +1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Where all my 2015 gamers at

Edit: all the context I can remember is that Dralga went off and made his own server and Dink and the admins at the time refused to unban him. Don't remember anything outside of that.
former admin2
+1 he might have banned you, but at least you’re the one with a wife
antique gamer society rise up
+1
Yeah joined his discord one of the mods said i have mental illness seems like a cool guy +1
If Dink refused to unban him I can't really give an opinion on this but would lean to -1, have you approached the big man first?
hi dralga, it was nice meeting you tonight! +1
dakody ban? super easy +1 for an unban
[Image: giphy.gif]
it was a pleasure talking to you yesterday! +1 on this, I was talking to you when you decided to make this and I got the feeling that you indeed weren’t proud of those events or behavior 8 years ago. You sounded like a level-headed person and made this in good faith, even admitting that you will likely rarely play but are doing it to make amends after all these years. I think 8 years is enough time to do that and the WV/toxic drama stuff is ancient history.