Dralga's Ban Appeal
(03-25-2024, 10:31 PM)[MyG] Dralga ツ Wrote: I'd like to continue to work together and maybe reconnect with some old friends if they are still around. 
They aren't. There's barely anyone here from the before time.

Anyway, your name sounds familiar but 8 years ago was so long ago that I don't remember anything about you. I don't see an issue with you making your own server/community, and if you're working with our admin team to "make GMod a better place," I don't see why you should remain banned. Of course if he's stealing state secrets (that was hysterical even typing) or trying to recruit for his server, then a discussion should be had, but at face value I don't see an issue with an unban.

+1 for unban
+1 but if you really love your wife I wouldn't risk it by coming back here
(03-25-2024, 10:36 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Dakody ban +1
Fixed it
+1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(03-25-2024, 10:55 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: antique gamer society rise up
+1
You still exist!
(03-26-2024, 01:52 PM)[MyG] Dralga ツ Wrote:
(03-25-2024, 10:55 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: antique gamer society rise up
+1
You still exist!

Sure do!!! I was in middle school last time I saw you, now I'm old enough to drink... fun times
+1 I had to come out of hiding to support this unban request
well if this many old asses are coming back I'll +1 this too
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
Maybe i can get unbanned from the discord on my main too :')
(03-26-2024, 08:07 PM)[MyG] Dralga ツ Wrote: Maybe i can get unbanned from the discord on my main too :')

Thats a separate form sorry, we also don't allow alts. 

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15926
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
(03-26-2024, 12:34 AM)Battons Wrote: If Dink refused to unban him I can't really give an opinion on this but would lean to -1, have you approached the big man first?

I can almost guarantee Dink doesn't even remember lmao. I'd advise current admins to at least reach out to Dink but I wouldn't hold your breath about a response. 

+1 for unban. I played a little bit back then but wasn't in the community. However 8 years is 8 years. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]