Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
events of 3/25
Offender's Name: Tiefling Lesbian

Offender's SteamID:STEAM_0:1:101366371

What Server(s): The forums, discord

Offender's Rank: TTT admin, Discord moderator

What They Did:
-re-opened a closed thread, after the reason for the closed thread was made apparent. 
-shitposted on a serious community matter, edited their post, then when called out on the shitpost by me, she DID NOT address my callout of the shitpost, and simply responded with a cookie cutter, serious sounding post, that, while not incorrect, (and the content as a statement is true and correct and agreeable), did not address any line of questioning in regards to why she would shitpost on a serious matter.

When They Did It: 3/25, ~0030hrs

other
PLEASE KEEP THIS SERIOUS. IF YOU DISAGREE, PLEASE CIVILLY DISCUSS WHY. DO NOT SHITPOST.

okay. now that is out of the way, discussion. I am making this post because after reporting this to another mod that I was comfortable reporting to, I have not heard back, nor have I heard, nor seen any kind of response in regards to this behavior.

my main complaint is such: Is it so unreasonable that, if a serious matter should arise, that the upper staff of the servers refrain from severe shitposting in a way that trivializes and openly mocks the seriousness of the matter at hand.  It truly does not matter what the content of the serious matter was. The fact is still as such: the matter was serious, and was something that many community members were up in arms over. It is a matter that was and still is super divisive, and it has left people angry, afraid, and divided.

(Link to problem posts, pages 1 and 3)
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
+1 for something idk
Please refrain from shitposting.
???????? ??????
:/

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
+0
I'm going to pretend this is a serious post for a second.
I explained pretty plainly that I opened the reply page before the thread was closed, and thus couldn't see that it was closed. When you reply to a closed thread, it automatically opens it again.
The thread didn't need to be made in the first place, only served to stoke the flames of a situation that had already deescalated, and didn't add anything to the conversation. The replies up to that point were not serious, and when the thread became more serious I gave a serious reply.

Man, this guy really doesn't like puppies and kittens.
+0
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
[Image: 640px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg]

We really wanna go back to the pre-battons days on the forums huh? Harmless shitposting isn't abuse and admins have always been allowed to reopen threads to add their response as long as this website has been opened. -1.
oh well
(03-26-2024, 11:00 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: The thread didn't need to be made in the first place, only served to stoke the flames of a situation that had already deescalated, and didn't add anything to the conversation.

Just gonna come in to disagree about this part. I think that the original thread had every right to be made. An admin essentially bullying someone out of the server (regardless of the reason) is pretty serious and has every right to be commented on by the rest of the community
tiefling will receive a warning for shitposting and has been informed that posting on a thread can re-open the thread. thank you for bringing this to our attention.