Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
This has to be said since the other post keep getting closed
Hello All,

I want to begin this post with how disgusted I am with the community right now. All of this bullying and shitposting on very serious topics has me sick. I will probably get slammed for this post and it will most likely be closed for comments since there are admins involved but I don't care anymore. First, the whole thing that started this spiral was appalling to read and honestly made me very sad at some of the things that were said. I am glad the person that was involved is okay as I checked up on them personally. Now, to get started on the things that occurred afterwards. To begin with the issue reina had with hoy over a simple statement that was made. Hoy made a statement that the person involved in the previous issue I mentioned should 'watch who they send their information to' and that was said due to hoy caring about that persons safety. For an admin of this community to then bully the person and then turn this into a gender situation was absolutely horrendous. I honestly couldn't believe what I was reading over a simple comment. The comment had nothing to do with gender, it was caring about someones safety. Do you even know what hoys gender is that you assumed they were a man? I bet you probably don't cause hoy has never said their gender on the server. I am sorry but to bring sexism into the conversation was wrong in the first place. Yes, the server does have actual issues with sexism, but in no way did hoy say or reference anything about the persons gender. To be honest, any time anyone has anything bad to say about a women on the server it always turns into 'men are always against women on the server' when it could be a genuine concern about the person and not their gender. Also, I would have said the same shit that hoy said, man or woman. You shouldn't be giving your personal information out to people you do not know on the internet, this is internet basics. What worries me even more is that an admin essentially bullied someone off the server and because they are an admin nothing will happen to them.
     Now, I will start on the tiefling stuff with the shitposting. For an admin to make a shitposting joke on a serious thread was sad and unnecessary. Admins should be taking everything with seriousness, especially with the issues that were presented. What is more sad is that concerns about these issues made by @BIIG_SAD were essentially thrown under the rug by staff members due to him not being from the TTT server. All I see is gender and server division when we should be coming together in times like this. Also, I see cliques ganging up on people to defend their friends. All this clique bullshit is creating a very harsh community for everyone. This has been a long standing server issue, we should all have open minds and not be subjected to what our friends think or believe about others.
     Lastly, I just want to say that I am completley and utterly upset with what has been going on. I am assuming most people will shitpost and this will be thread locked within the hour because, as I said, admins are involved in the conversation but these things need to be said. For anyone wondering hoy is doing okay after all this. I just hope we can all come together and see the mistakes we made and make things right. I honestly feel that reina and tiefling believe nothing they did was wrong and the little slap on the wrist tiefling got on @BIIG_SAD post was just to get the matter closed and put into the forums archives. There has still been no punishment for reina but I bet if it was some random player they would have been hit with harassment for how they went off on hoy.

Thank you for reading this post,

Skullfire
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM.jpg]
I wouldn't call a warn a "slap on the wrist" imo.

Also

+0
they've hit the pentagon
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
yet another blabbering.
[Image: unknown.png]
you guys must REALLY hate puppies and kitties.
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
yap city ova hea
a second thread has hit the forum mr president
would you please stop trying to create dumpster fires? there's no point in keeping this thread open for more shit-flinging, so i'm closing it now. if you want me to address something, just dm me about it instead of adding more fuel to the fire.