Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comrade Blu MIA
Codename: Blu

Reason: Quite possibly kidnapped by TTT

Last seen location: [REDACTED]

Yeah I'm done playing and staffing dinks prop hunt for the foreseeable future as TTT opened a whole new experience for me and I found it WAYYY more fun than prop hunt, I've been playing prop hunt for almost a decade now I miss sona :( and I think I finally reached my burning point.
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
+rep
Y'know if you really think about it, props are traitors and hunters are innocents and traitor killing method is mic spamming and prop killing. You can never escape PH, it will find you. Life is one big game of PH, you're the prop, I'm the hunter. Run.
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
please stay on prophunt
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
This will start PH vs TTT v2... This is like Helen of Troy all over again
Exact same thing happened to me, 1k hours on PH, switched to TTT, learned what actual fun was, now I have trouble playing prophunt for more than 2 rounds lmao
(03-27-2024, 04:26 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Exact same thing happened to me, 1k hours on PH, switched to TTT, learned what actual fun was, now I have trouble playing prophunt for more than 2 rounds lmao

Me with deathrun lol.
Farewell Blu, hope to still see you around :c

o7
???????? ??????
(03-27-2024, 03:58 PM)Blu Wrote: Codename: Blu

Reason: Quite possibly kidnapped by TTT

Last seen location: [REDACTED]

Yeah I'm done playing and staffing dinks prop hunt for the foreseeable future as TTT opened a whole new experience for me and I found it WAYYY more fun than prop hunt, I've been playing prop hunt for almost a decade now I miss sona :( and I think I finally reached my burning point.
at this point PH is only fun if you have regulars on and that's it, cause that's all PH is. The game itself is beyond boring, especially when it's dead silent and no one you know is on. Least with TTT you at least have a game to play if you don't wanna talk to people lol. But yeah I figured this was a long time coming, hope TTT manages to serve you well dude
yay! happy you found a game that you enjoy! hope to still see you around punk. enjoy the freedom!
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.