Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
reinaberg's TTT | Fast Downloads! | Staff Needed
Always super active in the community and a pretty great dude

+1
i think damien's been in the community long enough and shown he is more then capable of being a discord helper of all things, honestly I'm more surprised this app hasn't popped up sooner. Pretty easy +1, quality yapper over here
I had my fair share of issues with Damien's behavior when I first joined the community, I felt he was a bit too childish, showed a lot of immaturity, and was quick to argue when it wasn't necessary.

However, getting to know him more and watching him grow over the past few months, I can confidently say that he's completely changed my opinion of him for the better. I no longer think he's childish, nor do I feel he is immature and too argumentative. From what I've seen, he is willing to own up to his mistakes (such as his current warn), take accountability for them, reflect upon them, and use them to be better.

Recently, he's been super active in all parts of the community, always more than willing to help out, he's also been taking on a lot more responsibility on the TTT server. I truly believe that he is capable enough and would be a great addition to the Discord staff team, and the bot knowledge will easily come with time and practice should he get accepted. With that said, +1. Best of luck, Damien! :)
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
Easy 1+ make him co-owner of Discord instead
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
Damien is capable of handling the helper position and the trust and responsibility that comes with the role. +1
I don’t know why you would ever want to be a discord mod but +1
you got about a 50/50 chance of getting accepted.
+1 but also -1
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
lets hope hes competent enough, he actually does know bots and a couple things about discord. At least i think, whatever im sure he'll be great help to you reina.

+1
The only possible negative thought I have is maybe waiting a bit with mod on TTT to make sure it's not too much for your plate, especially given a few resigns, but I also don't think it matters if you did decide to resign from either after the fact, so +1 only active person on the discord
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
hot take

save yourself Damien its not too late

the discord police are at my door ohgodofuckoshitofuck.

(+.75, I mean, if you really want to, don't say I didn't warn you. But I think you should be mature enough for it. just remember to formulate your own voice on things. In other words, say it with yo chest, cuzzo)
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD