Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farewell Sweet Carson
It is with a heavy heart that I officially tender Carson's resignation from Prophunt.

It was definitely a run, wasn't good but hey, what did we expect. Carson has been inactive on server and overall been hearing the PH taunts in his sleep and he is done with it. Carson would like the removal of his PH TMod role and congratulate the PH Team for this momentous win.

Now he is naming me his successor but I respectfully said, if it's not admin, I ain't taking it. If you have any questions about my choice for his resignation, DM me, do NOT DM Carson.
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
this is not a shitpost btw i am actually resigning goodbye ph !
[Image: image.png]
(04-01-2024, 12:14 AM)Carson Wrote: this is not a shitpost btw i am actually resigning goodbye ph !
Thank god
???????? ??????
no :( (jk have fun man!)
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD