Unban Request
Ingame Name: milk

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67771757

Who Banned you: Cryptic Salsa

Reason for ban: Mass RDM

Length of ban: Permaban

Reasons for Admins to Unban: Yeah I don't really have an excuse for this, I simply got drunk and decided to shoot anyone that decided to look at me just to be funny. It just happened to be enough people for me to get permabanned. I just wish for another punishment other than a permaban, I will accept any other punishment.

Have you ever been banned before (Link relevant threads):This is all I could find

Other:
(04-06-2024, 04:02 AM)milk (2) Wrote: I will accept any other punishment.
+1
 [Image: 1163306348671406183.webp?size=128&quality=lossless]
Mass RDM shouldn't be perma! Till this ban appeal is finished proccessing it will be more than a month which imo is enough of a punishment. Also Cryptic Salsa ban.

+1

EDIT:

My dumb ass forgot Milk was Lycan... Get this man and his enormous penis unbanned right away! Homie has the most hours played on the server and this is his first offence in 8 years.

+100 for unban
+1 for Cryptic Salsa public apology
-1 to everyone who convinced me he is in jail irl rn
-100 to me for actually believing them
[Image: QrOFTLS.jpeg]
Mass rdm being perma is wild +1
+1 they were all guests anyway

if any other punishment is needed just make him serve all the slays at most
+1 they walked in front of his bullets....
[Image: kirby.gif]
Your honor, my client was just being goofy with it. Just being straight silly. 

+1 unban/reduction & add the slays for however many reports. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]
he once pm'ed me something very strange in the server. i think he's a wonderful community member +1
This the same guy that killed me because he thought I was black.  News flash I'm white as hell.

+1 funny and goofy guy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

+1, it was the wine's fault.