Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I want someone to explain the logic
(04-06-2024, 05:35 PM)cameron Wrote:
(04-06-2024, 05:26 PM)Icey Wrote: hey cammy

kaiwan hit damien. that means damien can kill kaiwan. damien kills kaiwan. no rdm here

cammy kills damien who had a valid reason to kill kaiwan. this is rdm. i understand shooting is fun in the shooting game but try to make sure you have some kind of grasp on what happened before opening fire.

Hey Icey!

Thank you for your explanation! Not sure why you're feeling so defensive that you need to respond as if you're talking to a small child, but I assure you it's not necessary! 

My understanding is that TTT is a game of deception and, at least in most deception games, believing what other people say after killing someone is not the norm. But, if that's how Dinks operates, then I will bear that in mind!

I hope that we can both work past this as you seem very upset by this post. Also, I prefer to go by Cameron, not Cammy!

Thanks and take care!
sorry im faded fr. no hard feelings bro hope you understand. please don't refer to staff members that you don't like as whiny. this is garrys moderator.
[Image: urpin_large_frontsquare1000x1000.jpg?ex=...height=675]

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
handled like real adults. good work everyone.