Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
dong web
Forum Name: dong 

Discord Tag:   donggyy

When did you first join the forums?:  March 2018

Do you meet the minimum age requirement(18+)?: yes I am older than 18

What do you plan to do as a web staff member?:  Help as needed when issues arise. Nothing crazy has happened recently, but essentially just keep the peace and make sure that the forums continue to be enjoyable for all. I’d really like to get to a point to where people feel free to comment their concerns without feeling like they will be targeted. Don’t know how to get there exactly, but I am sure we can figure it out together.  I have past experience using all features of the forums when I was admin. I’m not sure as to what access general web staff have, but I imagine I’m familiar with whatever it is. 

What made you decide to apply?:  the applications were opened back up and this is something that I’ve been interested in for years.

Anything else you would like to add?: not really, but good luck to all who apply for this position.  I hope that the formatting on this isn’t messed up because I’m doing it on phone haha gonna be at work all day.
+1 Ez
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
+1 dong for web co owner
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Active on forums good experince and trying to find the one piece and all that +1
Easy +1 for me. Gets the job done, has proven he can be non biased, and obviously has the drive for it. Good luck my friend!!
+1. Instant accept. Dong remembers these forums being built and has been around for every important post ever. He's active and is more than capable of handling the responsibilities here.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
+1 he just might find the one piece after all
+1 let him sit in the crow's nest.
We can replace Icey with dong I think +1
-1 you have a strong vitriolic reaction behind closed doors to pretty much anything that doesnt support whats in your interests; web mod should be unbiased and someone who will turn right around and show their group whats going on when they're also responsible for conversing and coming to decisions with admins does not fit the bill