Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
lmfao interesitng (web mob)
Steam/Forum Name: cow :)

Discord Tag: imnotchaos

When did you first join the forums?: i dont remember, it was my old account like 329578049367 years ago

Do you meet the minimum age requirement(18+)?: no (22)

What do you plan to do as a web staff member?: it'd be easier to be able to just handle posts that aren't okay manually rather than sending them to gabe as soon as i see them. I'm also lurking here more than the rest of Dink's as a whole and would like to be a little more involved while trying to maintain positive attitudes all around and keeping shitposting to a minimum. :)

What made you decide to apply?: HR needed a promotion

Anything else you would like to add?: @Gabe@Gabe@Gabe@Gabe@Gabe@Gabe@Gabe@Gabe@Gabe@Gabe@Gabe@Gabe@Gabe@Gabe@Gabe@Gabe@Gabe@Gabe@Gabe@Gabe@Gabe@Gabe@Gabe@Gabe@Gabe@Gabe@Gabe@Gabe@Gabe@Gabe@Gabe@Gabe@Gabe@Gabe@Gabe@Gabe@Gabe@Gabe@Gabe@Gabe@Gabe HATES puppies and kittens.
+1 we can replace gabe with her I think
She likes to edit all my shoutbox messages +1
shots! shots! shots! +1

she's literally the head of dink's hr team and the community's shoutbox editor?? i think she's more than qualified to go higher up on the web staff ladder..
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
+1, you're already the head of Dinkleberg Staff HR so it makes sense to give you forum staff too.
+1 shots when?
bump (dont you dare forget me again)
+1

lovely person, don't see anything wrong with supporting a long time community figure that has been wonderful to all.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
+1 COWWWWW ezpz
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
i hate cow +1 she is cool i guess
[Image: image.png]