Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Worth the attempt
Steam/Forum Name: Slasheronic

Discord Tag: Slasheronic

When did you first join the forums?: December 2019

Do you meet the minimum age requirement(18+)?: Yes

What do you plan to do as a web staff member?: I plan to keep a fairly active and attentive eye on the forums, both in regards to overall threads as well as the status of the forums. Similarly, I would work to keep the forums a place where people can post a wide variety of content while still making sure that the matters that rely on serious discourse to flourish. While the forums has fun with its shitposting and memes (Which I love), there is room for serious discussion and I would love to be able to help facilitate that and keep the balance. Overall, I would do whatever I can.

What made you decide to apply?: I do not actively play any of the Dinks Games atm and instead lurk the discord and the forums and I wholly love the community. I want to be able to assist in anyway I can and this seems like a great opportunity.

Anything else you would like to add?:
I appreciate any criticism and comments, I am taking this as a chance to try to do more but if that is not possible, I still would love to hear where I can improve.
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
+1 good discord staff
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1

My favorite discord furry is applying for web staff YIPPEEE!!!
you furry +1
this guys pretty cool... i think he can do it .. +1
[Image: image.png]
From what I've seen on Discord, I think that Slasheronic would make a good web staff member. Discord is basically a forum with a sleek UI anyway so I don't think there would be any harm in giving Slasheronic the ability to clean this cesspool up too.
Bump
+1 I think you do a good job as discord staff (which in my opinion is a more demanding position). I’d think you’d do more than fine as web mod.
former admin2
+1 i havent spoken to him much but from what i can tell he's very nice and handles himself and the discord well, i dont see any reason why he would be undeserving of a web position
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 is good discord staff and completely capable of doing web staff. Most underrated applicant rn