Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin abuse by sailor twift
Offender's Name: Saylor Twift

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40087903

What server: TTT

Offender's Rank: Test mod

What They Did: I clearly saw him kill an innocent but he claimed i didn't see him (idk how) (in the report he just asked why did i kill him) and slayed me disregarding the reason i gave him

When They Did It: Last round of map de_dolls i will attach date and hour so you can check on the server logs.
[Image: da087be2c35d0aca701b9177fd216a52.png]

Potential Witnesses: idk man Hugber2210 the player he killed (STEAM_0:1:530261055)

Proof:

[Image: 05d066af11882d39a08651a0cabd264b.png]
In this screenshot u can clearly see just 5 second passed since i saw him kill hugber and when i killed him

[Image: a0d0288e3bf80d80509a01b1c39f8740.png]
Here he says i didnt see him kill hugber and slayed me.

Other: nothing
remarkable timing

just to add something serious: you used a ban request format instead of abuse format:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...hp?tid=138
(04-11-2024, 07:22 PM)Gabe Wrote: remarkable timing

just to add something serious: you used a ban request format instead of abuse format:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...hp?tid=138

thank u i edited the post
This, this is the post we need right now. You would prob need proof of the deathscene to confirm if you actually saw him. Timetables don't really mean anything as it gives no context. For now, -1
former admin2
I told you this in game as seen in your screenshot, but I checked the deathscene in the damagelogs and you didn't see me kill him. It looks like all you saw was the body drop down the vent, then me entering the vent a little bit after. I took this to be KOS based off of location which is against the rules and added a slay

Also you did this the next round after you had taken the slay which wasn't very nice :(
[Image: FZxEbKr.gif]
(04-11-2024, 07:59 PM)Saylor Twift Wrote: I told you this in game as seen in your screenshot, but I checked the deathscene in the damagelogs and you didn't see me kill him. It looks like all you saw was the body drop down the vent, then me entering the vent a little bit after. I took this to be KOS based off of location which is against the rules and added a slay

Also you did this the next round after you had taken the slay which wasn't very nice :(

As a player i will always have the lower hand, and was very frustated because u were not being fair, i pushed u off the building because i knew i didn't deserve the slay.

Also, i was on the top part of the vent and ur deagle and arm (and when u shot the inno) just made a peek as you killed the guy
Admitting to revenge RDM for a slay you perceived as wrongful isn’t going to help your case
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
as an example: are we saying even if someone is directly behind you and they shoot you, you can't turn around and return fire because you didn't directly see them shoot you? because that's one of those weird borderline moments where most people will kill a traitor but they shouldn't be slain for it

here's a related example. this was a while ago, Saylor slayed me for the kill in this clip and double downed on it later. I didn't kill him for the first shot, but combined the 2nd half of the clip, I was 99% confident he was a T. 
https://streamable.com/steci9

scenarios like this are why I have always believed that if you're not 100% sure as staff, you should drop the ego and just not slay
Don't really think this is the thread to discuss this in but I don't mind going over this again. In your example, you had no kosable evidence that toxic was a T. You heard a shot, turned around, and saw them walking under a doorway. Shot could have came from someone else down the hallway. In the second part, you heard a body drop and saw toxic walk out of a room you thought the body could be in, imo not kosable. Body could have been anywhere. If you had seen them do anything, the outcome would have been different.
[Image: FZxEbKr.gif]
one false slay is not enough for an abuse report btw.
[Image: b_560x95.png]