Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i'm out
there are good people on the staff team but not enough to outnumber the people i do not trust with the safety of my friends. peace.
gg
Well played. Never really played with you that much but I'm sure you were a fine staff member.
smh my head
o7
???????? ??????
is this why you barely touched your popeyes, puppy? :(
I’m still waiting for an apology from you
(04-13-2024, 03:18 PM)Battons Wrote: I’m still waiting for an apology from you
yeah the info i had was incorrect, i trusted someone, and also their evidence matched up. it's a fucked situation, i'm sorry you got incorrectly accused of pedophilia.

the response to everything being proven incorrect being punitive instead of just trying to fix the structural problems that led to this shitshow in the first place, however, made me lose all trust in the ability for the admins to keep players safe. this place is teeming with creeps that the staff will rush to defend without evidence to preserve friendships. disgusting.
(04-13-2024, 03:29 PM)alichay Wrote:
yeah the info i had was incorrect, i trusted someone, and also their evidence matched up. it's a fucked situation, i'm sorry you got incorrectly accused of pedophilia.

the response to everything being proven incorrect being punitive instead of just trying to fix the structural problems that led to this shitshow in the first place, however, made me lose all trust in the ability for the admins to keep players safe. this place is teeming with creeps that the staff will rush to defend without evidence to preserve friendships. disgusting.
This isn't an apology. An apology would say "I'm sorry I accused you of pedophilia" not "I'm sorry you got accused of being one" 

It's sad to see someone leave the staff team who genuinely wants this community to be a safe space but, I can understand the reasons for your departure. Take care of yourself and thank you for your time with the staff team.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(04-13-2024, 03:34 PM)bryanbrr Wrote:

This isn't an apology. An apology would say "I'm sorry I accused you of pedophilia" not "I'm sorry you got accused of being one" 

It's sad to see someone leave the staff team who genuinely wants this community to be a safe space but, I can understand the reasons for your departure. Take care of yourself and thank you for your time with the staff team.
fair.

weird that you're asking for one though, since you consider this thread one. (also you think you're sneaky with the they/them. i don't like you.)
(04-13-2024, 03:37 PM)alichay Wrote:
(04-13-2024, 03:34 PM)bryanbrr Wrote:

fair.

weird that you're asking for one though, since you consider this thread one. (also you think you're sneaky with the they/them. i don't like you.)
You think I'm being sneaky but I'm using the word "their" to imply multiple people, not someone's gender. Stop making assumptions. Also, I do consider this an apology since you are reluctant to offer a REAL one for being wrong. My words of taking care though are genuine and wish you the best.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]