Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
second stupidest thing I've ever wrote
I think you’ve done wonderful things for the community. I hope for you to be unbanned.

gay ducc knife uwu
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
Bruh this shi wild. Brought me back from the dead to +1 the unban.

Deadass I always been on Melodines side, jus had my own shi to deal wit too. As someone who was groomed as well (in a server prior to me joining dinks), there ain't no way people could simply believe the minor is at fault in anyway. I've said it to Melodine, I've said it to plenty of others, nd i'll say it again. This server blows. Y'all still givin the wrong people power. Y'all still don't know how to communicate. Y'all still stay wit the toxicity. Learn.

Alrighty then byeeeeeee o///////
[Image: giphy.gif]
Also rising from the dead to +1 this. It is ridiculous that this is even an issue.
Hey Melodine,

The Admin team has decided to completely revoke your community ban and your name is now cleared. I apologize for you having to relive this whole situation and it resurfacing years later, but the undeniable truth now is that your ban should have never happened. Sorry doesn't make for that, this community failed you and the people leading the investigation gravely mishandled it. I just want to say that I am proud that you had the courage and strength to share your side recently. As many saw, the "lead investigator" at the time will rightfully be taking your spot on the community ban list. I will leave my thoughts there on that thread. Welcome back, Melodine

Note to those currently community banned that may see this and think they have an opportunity to appeal: no, you may not appeal your ban. This is an extreme case of extenuating circumstances for something that should have never happened.