Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
second stupidest thing I've ever wrote
+1 you deserve a hell of an apology from everyone involved in your situation, especially the people who as late as this morning were arguing that you did anything wrong.
(04-13-2024, 04:14 PM)Jammin Wrote: I hope you have proven to have grown up over the past two years, and have put your manipulative ways aside.
She was a child.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
Unban her and apologize. You can't undo the past, but you can do your best to make things right going forward.
(04-13-2024, 04:14 PM)Jammin Wrote: As I said in my response on my thread, I'm sorry for any pain/suffering my role in your banishment may have had.

I hope you have proven to have grown up over the past two years, and have put your manipulative ways aside.

nahhhhh
 What the fuck
 Jimmy what the hell did chief say to you? did he use that fake discord screenshot generator or something? Just because I hid my identity doesn't make me manipulative. 
 Perhaps your mind isn't fully changed, so need I read to you chief.txt? Did you not read my response to you that included "I lied to jammin about being the victim because I was disgusted with myself of my
actions" or is this still "blackmailing" to you?

(04-13-2024, 04:25 PM)Kaiwan Wrote: Unban her and apologize. You can't undo the past, but you can do your best to make things right going forward.

Kind message and all but who are you to act like this matters to you? I don't remember you and if that hurts you I don't care, not like anyone did at the time either. 
 But then you try to POACH me? like what? I know I mentioned it being hard to find servers but this in the middle of my unban request is distasteful.

[Image: 027f9035cc7ef2b7f599c0b249877226.png]
I have zero regrets in being a part of the group that community banned you.

I am not going to apologize for my part in having you community banned because I fully believe that at the time it was the best option for everyone. 

I also don't have any animosity towards you regardless of previous outcomes.

If you want to come back, that's up to the admins as personally I do not care either way

Cheers
Trying to use this situation to prune the individual involved to your shitty widsquard ran server is absolutely wild and you should be shameful of that lmao.

Also the fact that Kurupt has widsquard as staff, who used homophobic slurs to no end on our servers shows how truly lgbtq+ friendly Kurupt really is.
(04-13-2024, 04:38 PM)VolfVoss Wrote:

I am not going to apologize for my part in having you community banned because I fully believe that at the time it was the best option for everyone. 

If you want to come back, that's up to the admins as personally I do not care either way

Cheers
if i remember correctly, you had sympathy for a child predator because his irl girlfriend was mad at him and you villainized his victim for hiding information in an effort to remain anonymous. your biases in this decision were obvious in how you spoke during the discussions in admin chat.
(04-13-2024, 04:47 PM)reina Wrote:

Cheers
if i remember correctly, you had sympathy for a child predator because his irl girlfriend was mad at him and you villainized his victim for hiding information in an effort to remain anonymous. your biases in this decision were obvious in how you spoke during the discussions in admin chat.

So you just make stuff up now?? That's wild. Care to name drop as whatever you're talking about rings zero bells. You're welcome to DM me to keep this unban actually on topic

EDIT: Correction on my part, you like to stretch truths to fit your agenda. 
Thanks for sharing screen shots from admin chat 2 years ago. If only you had the VC logs too, then you'd actually know everything that happened instead of these fragments that were typed.  And I'm so glad that you proved me right about you. 

I stand by my statement I made in regards to this unban.  Best of Luck
(04-13-2024, 04:51 PM)VolfVoss Wrote:
(04-13-2024, 04:47 PM)reina Wrote:

Cheers

So you just make stuff up now?? That's wild. Care to name drop as whatever you're talking about rings zero bells. You're welcome to DM me to keep this unban actually on topic
okay, i've dm'd you the full context of the messages i just described.

and now that you want to call it "stretching the truth", i'll share them here for transparency's sake. this ban was biased.
(04-13-2024, 04:30 PM)Deer-ly Wrote:
(04-13-2024, 04:14 PM)Jammin Wrote: As I said in my response on my thread, I'm sorry for any pain/suffering my role in your banishment may have had.

I hope you have proven to have grown up over the past two years, and have put your manipulative ways aside.

nahhhhh
 What the fuck
 Jimmy what the hell did chief say to you? did he use that fake discord screenshot generator or something? Just because I hid my identity doesn't make me manipulative. 
 Perhaps your mind isn't fully changed, so need I read to you chief.txt? Did you not read my response to you that included "I lied to jammin about being the victim because I was disgusted with myself of my
actions" or is this still "blackmailing" to you?

I literally advocated for you to be allowed to appeal and to be given a full unban, idk how that isn't a mind being fully changed.
I read the post yesterday and responded as I felt appropriate.
My suggestion that there were serious issues on your side of things 2 years ago doesn't change that. But I trust those were resolved.

Edit: I responded because you asked me a question. You have to remember, this was two fucking years ago. I'm sorry for what you went through, and I'm sorry for not backing you stronger. But, I just don't get why you are tearing into your BIGGEST advocate on the admin team during this situation.
I won't go into a back and forth but my DMs are open if you wish for clarification on anything.

Edit 9PM EDT 4/14, missed this but was informed in discord DM:
(04-13-2024, 05:36 PM)Deer-ly Wrote: Edit to jammins edit: "you are tearing into your BIGGEST advocate on the admin team during this situation." If you are still on the admin team with former admin and donor+ tags then you should have
a higher standard. You can't even own up to it without parley, calling it a situation is wrong. This was a faliure. Even reffering to it as a situation shows you still think like triangle that it was your best
option to community ban us both. You let chief lie to you way more then I ever did, even then my "lying" was nothing in comparasen. I'm not going to let you attempt to act posh with large paragraphs,
doesn't matter who you are.
I agree that I should have held myself to a higher standard during that time. I did not, and I've apologized for my role into it.
I disagree that the entire failure (if you don't want the word 'situation' to be used, but that's you arguing semantics/acting posh there, not me) was a failure. A pedophile got community banned, banned across 100+ gmod servers, and reported to the FBI. I don't call that bit a failure.
I am calling action taken against you an absolute, outright failure by the admin team. I've apologized for my role in public, and if you open the lines of communication via DM's (which would not be appropriate at this stage), I will apologize to you privately.
Don't compare my actions during this failure to Voss. Sure, we as human beings made a big mistake, conducted an insufficient and flawed investigation, and caused additional harm to you, the victim. But, I defended you until I was pressured to give in and vote. Voss was the one campaigning against you, not me.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks