Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
second stupidest thing I've ever wrote
(04-13-2024, 04:14 PM)Jammin Wrote: I will encourage the admin team currently in place to consider revoking the active community ban, something that isn't typically done. I feel the suggestion of all-server ban is probably more appropriate, and that this should be the appeal for said ban.
I hope you have proven to have grown up over the past two years, and have put your manipulative ways aside.
Either way, best of luck to you Melodine.

Adding this, the fact that you weren't given the chance to defend yourself weight heavily into my decision to support your unban.

Hi, Jammin. This reads incredibly backhanded, she was a child. The manipulated evidence that you speak of was her hiding her identity (which is from what I've heard from several people, standard practice nowadays) because once again, she was a child who had been taken advantage of. She was ashamed of and disgusted by what had happened, and didn't want it to link back to her. Which, is a completely normal response to something traumatic like that. She was a victim, and she was failed tremendously by the admin team at the time.

Hi, Melodine. We don't know each other at all, however, my heart aches deeply for you. Reading over all of this, it is so obvious just how badly this situation was handled, I can not even begin to imagine the pain and confusion it must've caused you, especially as a 14-year-old child. I'm seriously so proud of you for coming back to have your side of the story heard, you've truly gone through so much and you're so brave for doing this years later.

From what I've seen, you absolutely deserve to be unbanned from the community and finally be able to heal from this situation properly. I wish you nothing but the best, and I'm super happy to hear you're living a better life now, I hope things continue to get better for you from here on out.
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
(04-13-2024, 05:14 PM)Jammin Wrote:
(04-13-2024, 04:30 PM)Deer-ly Wrote:
(04-13-2024, 04:14 PM)Jammin Wrote: As I said in my response on my thread, I'm sorry for any pain/suffering my role in your banishment may have had.

I hope you have proven to have grown up over the past two years, and have put your manipulative ways aside.

snipped

I literally advocated for you to be allowed to appeal and to be given a full unban, idk how that isn't a mind being fully changed.
I read the post yesterday and responded as I felt appropriate.
(I assume "the post" is reina's since mine is 8 hours old and you have not responded to it)
My suggestion that there were serious issues on your side of things 2 years ago doesn't change that. But I trust those were resolved.

Jammin I disbelieve you when you specifically tell me you are sorry, then tell me "i hope you stopped being manipulative". I do not have the power to understand why you think thats   appropriate after
everything I had to just reveal to the community about myself. While I understand me hiding my name and never sending a screenshot from 2022 severly impeeded   your "investigation". It almost feels
like you didn't even read my response to your "defense" and just commented because you felt like you had too. I can appricate support from one of   my villans from my origin story but it doesn't need
to be double sided like that.

Edit to jammins edit: "you are tearing into your BIGGEST advocate on the admin team during this situation." If you are still on the admin team with former admin and donor+ tags then you should have
a higher standard. You can't even own up to it without parley, calling it a situation is wrong. This was a faliure. Even reffering to it as a situation shows you still [think like triangle][There is now better wording for this clearly but I do not have it] that it was your best
option to community ban us both. You let chief lie to you way more then I ever did, even then my "lying" was nothing in comparasen. I'm not going to let you attempt to act posh with large paragraphs,
doesn't matter who you are.
The situation was mishandled and the admins who were involved with that (Battons, amongst others) have admitted that. End of story.

+1 for an unban.

Also thank you for taking that to DMs instead of derailing the thread. Much appreciated.
smh my head
this situation was mishandled +1
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Kind of a weird situation but admins dropped the ball on this one. Looking at everything you sent here and the little bits you've mentioned to me privately over the years (prophunt gang) I can't think of any realistic outcomes to that situation that would take benefit from banning you at the time. How the admins somehow reached a conclusion where community banning you would add any value to the dinks community and resolve the situation can only be attributed to either misinformation by a majority of parties involved in the decision (exhibit A: Ultrafish's response in Reinas thread), or incompetence on the part of the admin team for failing to foresee the best conclusion to the situation and trying to reach it.

+1

prophunt sucks tho
(04-13-2024, 04:44 PM)Damien Wrote: Trying to use this situation to prune the individual involved to your shitty widsquard ran server is absolutely wild and you should be shameful of that lmao.

Also the fact that Kurupt has widsquard as staff, who used homophobic slurs to no end on our servers shows how truly lgbtq+ friendly Kurupt really is.

I see Qailub there as well and he was recently banned as well for harassing another female here. Kurupt is corrupt if you ask me.
Hey all, just a request if everyone can keep things nice and respectful. I'm a little over reading 100 insults for every 1 bit of important information to a topic. I will look a lot deeper into this on my day off comming soon, obviously the other admins are going to do their thing in the mean time. Thank you all.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
(04-13-2024, 04:30 PM)Deer-ly Wrote:  Kind message and all but who are you to act like this matters to you? I don't remember you and if that hurts you I don't care, not like anyone did at the time either. 
 But then you try to POACH me? like what? I know I mentioned it being hard to find servers but this in the middle of my unban request is distasteful.

You don't remember me because we have never met. I did not become an active member of this community until after you had been banned.
Poaching would imply I have some sort of incentive to get people to migrate there. Play on whatever server you want to, it does not affect me at all.

Either way I support your unban and wish you luck.

(04-13-2024, 04:44 PM)Damien Wrote: Trying to use this situation to-

Nah, shut the fuck up Damien.
For once, can we keep the fucking drama off important shit.

Im +1,we didnt really talk a lot but this situation always bothered me in how it was handled

(04-13-2024, 07:24 PM)BillyBob Wrote: -1.
do you have any further input or is this a shitpost.