Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
second stupidest thing I've ever wrote
We've had our problems in the past but a lot of time has passed and  that doesn't affect my decision on whether or not you should be unbanned. I'm not too informed on the situation but it seems that you were a victim and were banned due to a shitty situation for everyone. I'm +1 for the unban.
+1 for unban
+1
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
I hate that all of this stuff got brought up again but at the same time, more information has been helpful. I really didn't think I'd ever support an unban for any community ban but it really would be wrong to keep you tied down by this considering the influx of information and the drastic change in perspective everyone has had. 

I don't really want to continue into the digging of two years ago, I believe everything that can be said has been said in a multitude of threads already. Any further arguing would be fruitless. The point is I think Milly should come back.

+1
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
I did not have a huge part in the proces because I was inactive, but I can tell you that I wanted redacted gone with full confidence. I am truly sorry from the bottom of my heart that we completely and utterly failed you as an old admin team. I believe that you should be unbanned +1. I’m also sorry that you have to relive this along with old trauma, you do not deserve that whatsoever..
I have nothing much more to add that others haven’t already.

I’m sorry for what happened, what you’ve had to go through, and the fact that you got punished for being the victim. It’s utterly fucked up. Aside from the few bad takes that have been going around, I sincerely hope you can accept our apologies and I fully understand if you can’t. Regardless, it’s good to see you come back. All the best.

+1 unban

PS, despite the server’s merciful death, I’d love to see you have your DR staff role bacK, even if it’s only honorary at this point.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Blast from the past what the freak 

+1
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
+1 for unban if it wasn’t obvious enough

her unban should come with a qualifier stating that people on the admin team are not allowed to be the main decision maker on an investigation regarding their friends :)
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 for the unban

the staff team failed you
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
I’m sure some of the admins realize they’ll literally get vossed on if they don’t lift a community ban that shouldn’t have been placed to begin with.

Yes I know there are sensible admins