Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
second stupidest thing I've ever wrote
(04-13-2024, 04:51 PM)VolfVoss Wrote:
(04-13-2024, 04:47 PM)reina Wrote:
(04-13-2024, 04:38 PM)VolfVoss Wrote:
I have zero regrets in being a part of the group that community banned you.

I am not going to apologize for my part in having you community banned because I fully believe that at the time it was the best option for everyone. 

I also don't have any animosity towards you regardless of previous outcomes.

If you want to come back, that's up to the admins as personally I do not care either way

Cheers
if i remember correctly, you had sympathy for a child predator because his irl girlfriend was mad at him and you villainized his victim for hiding information in an effort to remain anonymous. your biases in this decision were obvious in how you spoke during the discussions in admin chat.

So you just make stuff up now?? That's wild. Care to name drop as whatever you're talking about rings zero bells. You're welcome to DM me to keep this unban actually on topic

EDIT: Correction on my part, you like to stretch truths to fit your agenda. 
Thanks for sharing screen shots from admin chat 2 years ago. If only you had the VC logs too, then you'd actually know everything that happened instead of these fragments that were typed.  And I'm so glad that you proved me right about you. 

I stand by my statement I made in regards to this unban.  Best of Luck
who proved who right, exactly? :)
I do have an obligation to respond as I would've voted for this ban. Like quite a few of the other admins at the time I was led to believe the issue was quite different than what actually ended up transpiring. I will admit that I did not do a proper investigation into the issue personally as I was told it was being investigated by PH staff (due to it originating in PH between PH players). That was clearly a mistake so I do apologize. 

+1 for an unban.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I am going to +1 this unban! I am not to familiar with you or the whole situation but after reading everything you did not deserve the punishment given.
+1 for unban. looking back at the original thread i see now that i missed nuru's post including that you had been the minor in the situation; i had been led to believe at the time that you were the adult in the situation which was grossly untrue. what you have brought to light was horrible and i am sorry you had to defend yourself in this way, you deserved better. i hope you are able to heal from this experience
+1 For unban because despite of what you went through, the passion for the community that you had was seen throughout your constant creative content that you provided. 

Strawberry milk is also yummy.
[Image: helluva-boss.gif]
+1 for unban

ban was placed under false information, and thus is not to be upheld

also @Hani that is a very wild way of saying "admins, please do the right thing and remove a ban that was made in bad faith"
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(04-15-2024, 12:29 AM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: also @Hani that is a very wild way of saying "admins, please do the right thing and remove a ban that was made in bad faith"

1. I said admins but I really mean if there are any admins that vote no on this request. 
2. I don’t care, thanks.
+1 You deserve this weight off your shoulders
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
What the fuck. Unban.
+1 on unban, outrageous what had to happen for this to even be feasible
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]