Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lets burn it all down and be done with it
I was led to believe something completely different than what was actually the case. All of us were fed a huge fucking lie, actually wild.
hi

really want to make a point here because this post really is just not sitting well with me at all

are we really going to say that the minor had just as much of a role if not more than the ADULT that was pursuing whatever they were pursuing with them? like, growing up i had a ton of men who would sit in my dm's and tell me how mature i was for my age and whatever they thought i wanted to hear in order for them to get me what they wanted me to do for them

honestly i really find it difficult to find a reason to blame Ashly in this situation because I have been in her shoes before, her exact same position, due to my extreme lack of life experience (you know, being a literal child) i was unable to see how the interactions were inappropriate, in fact i was excited to have what felt like positive male attention for one of the first times in my life, any doubts were quickly wiped and reassured by the offending party, again being so young and naiive i didnt feel the need to question them

so, really, how is it any reasonable to sit here and put the same amount of blame on the minor in the situation when the adult knew better and the minor literally didnt have the life experiences to know any better, be fucking serious
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-14-2024, 03:20 AM)Damien Wrote: I was led to believe something completely different than what was actually the case. All of us were fed a huge fucking lie, actually wild.

Seems to be the way the dinkle cookie crumbles. Basically not trusting anything anymore unless I get a fifth opinion.
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]
(04-14-2024, 02:31 AM)VolfVoss Wrote: Am I taking sides? No, I am saying that both parties are guilty. Chief is guilty of having sexual discussions with a minor for a year. Ashly is guilty of knowingly engaging in inappropiate conversations with an adult as a minor.

There is no way you wrote this out and thought to yourself "this is a normal and well-adjusted way to think about A LITERAL CHILD being groomed and taken advantage of". I genuinely refuse to believe it.

This is genuinely insane and upsetting behavior. None of this was her fault in the slightest, and the fact that you still believe that it was is a crazy hill to die on.

I do not give a single fuck that your friend that you chose to defend over taking the side of a CHILD with actual evidence of her being preyed upon was going through a rough time. He was a predator, you had all the evidence you needed and you still chose to go out of your way to call her a "deceitful snake in the grass" while pushing for her ban. This is disgusting and delusional.

Edit after reading more replies:

She was a child, a fucking child. She didn't know any better, she didn't have the life experiences to know better. None of this is her fault, the responsibility in these situations ALWAYS falls on the adult. Children can not consent. I will truly never understand how this is a hard concept to wrap your head around.

As someone who has also been in her shoes, many fucking times while growing up, genuinely go fuck yourself.
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
I usually don't comment on things like this but this has me absolutely dumbfounded. I almost can't find the words to accurately portray how disgusted I am by this.

Children CAN NOT CONSENT to inappropriate relationships with adults. End of story. The responsibility ALWAYS lays with the adult.

As somebody who spent their entire childhood from age 10 on being groomed and worse by several men, go fuck yourself. Seriously, if you can't see that literal CHILDREN are not capable of consent, you are part of the problem.

Did I deserve the sexual crimes committed against me by a grown man when I was 11 because I consented at the time? Are you seriously going to tell me that I am guilty in that situation, because as an 11 year old I was tricked into believing I was 'mature for my age' and 'ready'?

CHILDREN CAN NOT CONSENT. they can't. end of story. simple as that.
[Image: kirby.gif]
(04-14-2024, 03:22 AM)moocow Wrote: hi

really want to make a point here because this post really is just not sitting well with me at all

are we really going to say that the minor had just as much of a role if not more than the ADULT that was pursuing whatever they were pursuing with them? like, growing up i had a ton of men who would sit in my dm's and tell me how mature i was for my age and whatever they thought i wanted to hear in order for them to get me what they wanted me to do for them

honestly i really find it difficult to find a reason to blame Ashly in this situation because I have been in her shoes before, her exact same position, due to my extreme lack of life experience (you know, being a literal child) i was unable to see how the interactions were inappropriate, in fact i was excited to have what felt like positive male attention for one of the first times in my life, any doubts were quickly wiped and reassured by the offending party, again being so young and naiive i didnt feel the need to question them

so, really, how is it any reasonable to sit here and put the same amount of blame on the minor in the situation when the adult knew better and the minor literally didnt have the life experiences to know any better, be fucking serious
fucking exactly this. ive also been in her shoes too, i sure as shit didn't fully understand what was so wrong about. it fucks you up completely for years.
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(04-14-2024, 02:31 AM)VolfVoss Wrote:
During the questioning it became apparent that Chief didn’t actually believe Ashly was a minor but just role playing as one, this also fueled the uncertainty of how old Ashly really was.
[Image: gy0NHW5.gif]
(04-14-2024, 02:59 AM)Deer-ly Wrote:
just gonna cut that down
 Please you old geezer stop making yourself look worse. 
cut

Nevermind fuck a respectful post you hid it so well at the bottom i didn't notice it
"I won't be replying to any of your comments/questions/concerns with how this was handled 2 years ago, as it's in the past and should have honestly stayed there.
Times are different now and majority of the team involved in all the pedo punishing's during this time are gone.
Let the dead horse die."

I'm sorry, I'm beating a deadhorse? Beating a dead horse is now defending myself after not only you and the other admins branded me as a pedophile to this community. Not only publicly lied about information they didn't know was true. But also owning up to the fact you wrongfully banned a minor who couldn't control their depressive state. I didn't know enough about the world around me as i do now. And now i know enough to telll you to straight up to leave gmod. I want to see you uninstall it and delete the game from your account. 
You can't even apologize to my face that you made a mistake with how stubborn of an ass you are. I hope you never respond to any comments, or take any part in this community again.

I said this in dms too I want to remind everyone Voss has a Wife and Child last I remember. God forbid how that child will be growing up if this is the father
and is that too far? You assume I care at this point.
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
(04-14-2024, 03:31 AM)reina Wrote:
During the questioning it became apparent that Chief didn’t actually believe Ashly was a minor but just role playing as one, this also fueled the uncertainty of how old Ashly really was.
[Image: gy0NHW5.gif]

the way this is a psychotic thing to say and justify as well

"he didnt believe her to be a minor, but pursued her because she acted like one" 

like.. how can you type that out and think "yes, this is perfectly reasonable and definitely helps my point"
[Image: giphy.gif]
Let's ban this guy and be done with it.
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]