Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lets burn it all down and be done with it
What the hell did this guy just post. Actually insane
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
What the actual fuck. I'm going to have to read this when I get home, fix the format please.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
This is genuinely one of if not the most disgusting fucking posts I've seen here in a very long time. I honestly expected more from you voss, I do not understand how any sane or rational person could even make any of the arguments you did.. seeing you basically place the blame on a minor. Like they were a KID. How does the blame not fall onto the adult in this situation like seriously? I'm honestly shocked you spent all this time making this entire thread and honestly, I don't think you should be staff here, or even on the server at all quite frankly. I don't like to get pissed at people a lot and honestly wasnt even gonna comment on something like this as it's a touchy subject for me but you should honestly just feel ashamed of all this.
what the hell are you doing bringing up something from 2 years ago?

asking for a friend
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
(04-14-2024, 04:44 AM)Here lies Eggroll's Eggrolls Wrote: what the hell are you doing bringing up something from 2 years ago?

asking for a friend
my bad
Please resign voss this is disgusting to defend a literal pedo ty
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
im sorry but what. like even if he "assumed" that she was roleplaying as a "minor", that's literally fucked up. genuinely. no one in their right mind would see this as ok to even have that interaction or assumption. children CANNOT consent. no matter how you try to rephrase it. adults take ALL the responsibility for even having an encounter to try to sexually talk to a minor. it's disgusting. it's disgusting to even think about this. i understand the innocent till proven guilty verdict, but this situation should've already been a MAJOR fucking red flag against the perpetrator, even with the conversations and other stuff they sent. defending a pedo is just crazy. crazy and disgusting.
I've been in contact with Melodine, and she has been keeping me updated with all of this. Ever since my crawling out of hell, I've also been keeping up with this domino effect that's been happening surrounding her situation as we talk it out.

That being said,
You are so out of touch with reality if you think blaming a child for their actions is an acceptable thing to do. You genuinely believing this brings me shock you got to anything beyond tmod, let alone any staff position. You seriously should resign- you who are a staff for a game that literal children play on. I would not feel safe with you around.
Saying let the horse die is so insane and disrespectful, just fuck off.

I'm not going to even touch how skewed your judgement was back then due to your bias that you claim you didn't have. Woe is me!! My friend, a possible pedophile, is in a tight spot because his girlfriend is upset with him!!!!

Also get over yourself, your post is so damn obnoxious.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
(04-14-2024, 02:31 AM)VolfVoss Wrote: Chief is guilty of having sexual discussions with a minor for a year.
Ashly is guilty of knowingly engaging in inappropriate conversations with an adult as a minor.
Again, I do not regret Community Banning Chief and Ashly for their inappropriate behavior considering that when it boiled down to it, they both knew what they were doing was wrong.
Respectfully,
Chiefs responsibility in the matter far outweighs any responsibility Melodine may have had, which given a revisiting of the situation, is none.
Frankly if memory serves, there was constant ongoing animosity between Voss and Melodine at the time, mostly related to DR staffing issues. I feel those had a strong factor into a community ban - but you didn't state this at all. It wasn't even the lying - it was the willing engagement into a horrific situation - something that Melodine could not have consented to.
This confirms for me even further that the wrongs of the past need to be rectified, and I hope the admin team will consider doing so.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
This take is going down in the books as the worst to really ever exist. And there's been quite a few in human history.
[Image: b_560x95.png]