jarvis, google age of consent

truly one of the most prophunt moments ever to exist
Voss please delete this... this is not it
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Yikes

Is web staff asleep or some shit? Close this shit already
[Image: QrOFTLS.jpeg]
so I get to look at dogshit, read dogshit… great start to the day

I feel bad for everyone involved but this is just… fucked, what you say here is very fucked up

it’s actually crazy how accurate the gut feeling is judging a person based off a few interactions, blows my mind
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
based off the title I was thinking this was going to be about finally doing away with this community... I'm thoroughly disappointed with the shameless attention seeking. Not even the most obnoxious degenerates in this community would've done something this cringeworthy
smh my head
Go to hell.
(04-14-2024, 08:03 AM)chapman Wrote: based off the title I was thinking this was going to be about finally doing away with this community

they seem to have accomplished this goal whether they wanted to or not, at least for themselves
Legitimately, doubling down on this take just shows me you shouldn't staff anywhere for any online community. Saying a minor is at fault for being exploited by an adult is something that should instantly disqualify you from having any power over any other person, especially on the Internet. Just saying.

[Image: 6NeuscK.jpeg]
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
Jeeeeesus, this post really didn’t need to happen. A mistake was made, just accept it and move on and let this issue die.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
I honestly can’t believe this is what I’m reading as soon as I wake up. Chief undeniable deserved to be banned. I even said that he was under the impression that she was 14 (even if she wasn’t which now I know she was) and that alone is enough to get him tf out of here. I believe we completely and utterly failed and to see this really makes me want to puke man.