Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The good things in life
I recently started volunteering for a cat rescue that holds adoption events every weekend at petsmart, and I love it so much! It's heartbreaking to see the cats that have been there for months or even years, but there's really no words to describe the amazing feeling of seeing them finally get adopted into their forever home :')
[Image: kirby.gif]
(04-29-2024, 10:14 AM)coco Wrote: I recently started volunteering for a cat rescue that holds adoption events every weekend at petsmart, and I love it so much! It's heartbreaking to see the cats that have been there for months or even years, but there's really no words to describe the amazing feeling of seeing them finally get adopted into their forever home :')

I love this! ❤️

All cats deserve unconditional love and a forever home. Good on you for helping see that through!
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
I get to take a break from teacher after this term finishes up and it is so relieving to be done for a little bit. Teaching is not for the weak of heart lol
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
I got to open and move to a new store in my company and it's been an interesting experience but also extremely refreshing and a much better environment then where I was before! Plus getting to work with some awesome people again I used to work with years ago!

(04-14-2024, 10:36 AM)bunniey Wrote: So I do IT work for a company and was largely brought on to work the help desk, but have always been really interested in networking, and recently my boss basically handed me the reins on the entirety of our firewall system over 50 locations. Plus just in general I think people notice me a lot more at work than others for the work that I do/vocalize it more, so that has been making me happy lately too.
If you don't mind me asking on this thread what you did to get into this? I have similar goals and have been going thru A+ certification.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
(04-30-2024, 03:18 PM)City Wrote: I got to open and move to a new store in my company and it's been an interesting experience but also extremely refreshing and a much better environment then where I was before! Plus getting to work with some awesome people again I used to work with years ago!

(04-14-2024, 10:36 AM)bunniey Wrote: So I do IT work for a company and was largely brought on to work the help desk, but have always been really interested in networking, and recently my boss basically handed me the reins on the entirety of our firewall system over 50 locations. Plus just in general I think people notice me a lot more at work than others for the work that I do/vocalize it more, so that has been making me happy lately too.
If you don't mind me asking on this thread what you did to get into this? I have similar goals and have been going thru A+ certification.
A+ is best bet. Network+ and Security+ don't hurt. I don't have any formal education or certs, just got really lucky with a job that provided a few years of experience before I really got into a real job in the field
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)