Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The good things in life
So, I took a huge step back from being social here and in other communities I have been a part of, for about a year maybe a bit more. In the past few months, I feel more like myself and have been able to communicate and be social without having a panic attack. 
Which is a huge win for me.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif] 
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]
[Image: IMG_5372.jpg?ex=662fedcd&is=661d78cd&hm=...4fffe5eaf&]
New car, named her Molly after my dog who I recently lost
(04-15-2024, 04:30 PM)Syn Wrote: [Image: IMG_5372.jpg?ex=662fedcd&is=661d78cd&hm=...4fffe5eaf&]
New car, named her Molly after my dog who I recently lost
Love the "drive pink" on there. Awesome car, too
I made about $900 of interest on my series I savings bond that I bought from the Treasury back when inflation was sky high and used it to buy my mom a new tv. She had this old Samsung hdtv those first gen fat boys and got her a new 65 inch 4k. Tv's have really gotten cheap over the years, I don't own one myself!
Driver of the month for January and March of this year- 
we don't talk about February- but I was informed I was runner up-[Image: giphy.gif]
Its boating season! I cannot wait to get out on the water, drop anchor, and read a nice book out where the problems cant reach me.
(04-26-2024, 12:36 PM)RyanHighman Wrote: Its boating season! I cannot wait to get out on the water, drop anchor, and read a nice book out where the problems cant reach me.
Just changed the oil in the jetskis. Its time.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
I got out of bed this morning!
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
I performed my first physical examination on a horse the other day! It was definitely intimidating as it was my first time being in close proximity of a large animal, let alone perform a physical examination on one. I also got to meet the other farm animals they had which included a snoring pig, which I got a cute video of  Smile
Here's a positive quote: "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts,
You define your own life, don't let other people write your script."
[Image: titan.gif]