Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator abuse King Tiger Ace Fasda22
Reasons to call suspicion
  •  Turning off lights on any applicable map

•  Being near the bodies of people who recently died

•  Attempting to complete or contributing to the traitor objective on applicable objective maps

•  Claiming to have killed someone that you didn’t

•  Placing the "wedge" in the basement of the gun store on 67th way

•  Refusing to follow a kos*

•  Following people**

•  Being AFK at overtime***
    Specific case of live check:Cannot call live check or kos until overtime.-------------------------------------------------Regular live check I have not really seen used for suspicion into overtime as people do not take it seriously and sometimes don't bother to respond. However if you are talking you obviously are not hiding or pretending to be dead, and even not saying "live" specifically isn't an issue as most people in chat hit some key bind.This reminds me of the rule about rendering detective equipment inoperable. Is running off with the tester considered rendering it inoperable? In my book yes as the D cannot test or kos, which was the intended operation, although destroying it is agreed to be a definitive KOS by the community. ----Short answer----Yes you can be killed in overtime for not responding to a live check, the rules are written in a way to agree with that, although it does fall into a gray area between justifiable KOS and RDM in my eyes for reasons above (what consists of a response). Not abuse of mod, or rule abuse, just a different reading of the rules. Context is important. 

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
From what i understand you cannot sus people for not responding to a live check unless it's overtime, which in that case is just a straight up KOS.

And to add to this, i have been told numerous times that ANY kind of response (mic conversation, text chat with another player, "Yes.") is considered responding to the live check.
To reply to Foxka's comment. There was no other signs of life other then the single induvidual who responded.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
1)format not followed

2)no abuse occurred

so... locked
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]